Home

r0n's House Rules For Accurate Stats

This is a discussion on r0n's House Rules For Accurate Stats within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 09:44 AM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: r0n's House Rules For Accurate Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Honestly, yes. I've been hitting the crossbar a lot. Different shots as well... With basic its more of a left or right thing. Also you can tell the difference between rushed and timed shots more.
Are you getting more shots OFF-target? I find it too easy on PES to get shots on target with basic.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:54 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Honestly, yes. I've been hitting the crossbar a lot. Different shots as well... With basic its more of a left or right thing. Also you can tell the difference between rushed and timed shots more.
Ron, the advanced shooting is bugged like last year, if you play more, you will see that itīs possible to hit the post 9 ou of 10 times. This is a bug in this feature and no one plays with it. People either go assited or full manual, this advanced setting is bugged for two years in a row now, donīt use it.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:53 PM   #11
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Ron, the advanced shooting is bugged like last year, if you play more, you will see that itīs possible to hit the post 9 ou of 10 times. This is a bug in this feature and no one plays with it. People either go assited or full manual, this advanced setting is bugged for two years in a row now, donīt use it.
wow I'm so dumb. I thought Advanced was Manual.... I didn't even realize their was a Manual. Thats what I meant to be playing on this the whole time. Thanks m8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 06:54 PM   #12
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Are you getting more shots OFF-target? I find it too easy on PES to get shots on target with basic.
Yeah thats the point I was getting at with basic, its either left or right, but either way you go, its going to be on target. With advance I was getting more off target. But I'm going to see how Manual shooting plays on 25 minutes, Top player -1
Old 09-17-2015, 08:28 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Looking good Ron. I will try these later.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #14
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

loving the Manual shooting. More variation in the shots you can take when mentally you know you might not be able to get that perfect "basic" shot off anymore.

Games are really defensive for me. In my tactics I'm using a really deep line, and very compact. No offsides trap.

I think the key with these 25 min, Top Player, Manual setting games is to really focus on defense, clearing the ball quickly, getting in front of the ball, staying between the ball and the goal. On offense its just about retaining possession of the ball as much as you can by using the back pass, and switching the ball witch lofted passes across the pitch. My tips so far.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #15
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Looking good Ron. I will try these later.
thx m8. let me know how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 10:00 PM   #16
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Played Real Madrid vs PSG. The game was open. I stayed in control until I scored my first goal in the 30th. I decided to go defensive, that was a mistake. It allowed PSG to equalize a few minutes later. I Switched back to by main offense and take control back. But PSG retained some momentum from their goal.

I wen't up 2-1 in the second half. But PSG knocked home two headers with Cavani & Ibra.

This is when I realized, the Mark feature in your tactics is very important. I should have had Varane marking Ibra. Ramos on Cavani and potentially the goal wouldn't have happened etc. * Maybe even doubling them as well. The mark settings seem like they will be important throughout the course of a season.

PSG won 3-2. Accurate stats on shooting and off target. The manual shooting is really fun. You have to work for the goals more, which is great in the 25 minute match.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »