Home

PES 2016 Sim Settings

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Sim Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 04:12 PM   #25
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2016 Sim Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
His information is right but he didn't use the same terminology the game does.

How it works:

You have three different formation and tactic options: offensive, defensive and custom

Each of these options can then be edited. For example I go in to my offensive setting and change the formation of my team for kick off, in possession and out of possession. Also you can edit the tactics for when you are in possession and out of possession. You are done with offensive, now you can move on to defensive and custom.

I am using whoscored.com to help me get the tactics and formations correct. On the site under each team they list whether they attack down the middle, counterattack, play possession, short passes, through balls, crosses, that help me determine what settings to give them along with my knowledge of how each team plays.

Sometime I will stream too and show how I do this entire process. Does that make sense?

that makes sense, he explained it right but I was missing it step in my thought process that confused me. I was thinking it was only 3 (kickoff, attack, defense) I forgot all about the in possession and not settings also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 04:32 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

how are you finding the gameplay after minor tweak? do goalies make better saves? is it tougher to get a shot off? does the cpu get more shots on you than before?
Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 PM   #27
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by max77p
how are you finding the gameplay after minor tweak? do goalies make better saves? is it tougher to get a shot off? does the cpu get more shots on you than before?
All of those things can be affected. (ok, maybe not goalie saves) These tweaks helps the spacing of your team and the AI which makes it more difficult to get passes to the areas you want. As for the computer getting more shots, maybe. If I make a like man city more attack oriented and bring more guys forward i think this could result in more shots on net.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:59 PM   #28
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I actually went and edited body types for all players I basically made every body type ar zero but I made calf and thigh circumference at -7 and players look a heck of a lot better on the field Along with making every player have a 3/6 driibling motion and a 3/1 running motion

one team takes like 30 minutes but the difference us insanely real
Old 09-17-2015, 09:11 PM   #29
Rookie

on ps4 here, I just turned all the teams fluid formation to on..nothing else, just to on. Playing at either top player or superstar wiht manual shooting, level 1 pass, -1 speed and assisted through ball...its been a blast. Teams attack and i cant just dribble by players easily anymore. Goals are also hard to come by.

goalies still kind of suck, but it is what it is lol
Old 09-17-2015, 09:15 PM   #30
Rookie

My first stab at kit editing. Arsenal home. As ose as my limited ability could take it. The away and goalie kits turned out ok too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150917_153757592_HDR.jpg (518.2 KB, 172 views)
Old 09-17-2015, 10:13 PM   #31
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Didn't realize you were on the X1 but those look pretty good!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 11:58 PM   #32
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I actually went and edited body types for all players I basically made every body type ar zero but I made calf and thigh circumference at -7 and players look a heck of a lot better on the field Along with making every player have a 3/6 driibling motion and a 3/1 running motion

one team takes like 30 minutes but the difference us insanely real
That sounds interesting. Post some video if you can!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »