Home

PES 2016 Sim Settings

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Sim Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 12:00 AM   #33
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Sim Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by max77p
on ps4 here, I just turned all the teams fluid formation to on..nothing else, just to on. Playing at either top player or superstar wiht manual shooting, level 1 pass, -1 speed and assisted through ball...its been a blast. Teams attack and i cant just dribble by players easily anymore. Goals are also hard to come by.

goalies still kind of suck, but it is what it is lol
Yeah the fluid formations on the game are decent but not quite up too par for my sim standards. In a 4-3-3 the wings will just hang out at half and not come back and defend. Not going to work for me. Here is some more testing I did today. Top player, manual pass, basic shooting (for now). Felt like I got arsenal to play their build up and aston villa to sit back a little and counter. Was quite fun.

Next time I will stream and share my settings. Would love feedback as I am playing.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:49 AM   #34
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

Can you start a season or ML with player emotion off or any choice of pre setting form arrows ?

I would like to try and see how this game progresses with every team on green arrows and emotion off.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:49 AM   #35
Rookie

So I went ahead last night and turn on fluid formation for all 3 formation types for ALL teams in europe. It took a while, but got it done. The game plays hell of a lot better now. Its tough to score on top player, and superstar really tough. The cpu attacks way better now and i can't abuse the tackle button too easily.

lets see how it holds up in the long run though

unfortunate we don't have bundesliga, for the ps4 i didn't see anywhere to create a league, wonder how that will be handled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 12:00 PM   #36
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
If you are broadcasting post a link in here! And if you aren't then you should be, haha.
I'll have to do that but your videos have been great so far. Thought I would have had more time but since the game dropped I didn't get too much play time in this week mostly editing and few matches to test the new "malicia" skill.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:12 PM   #37
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

So do I need to turn on or off fluid formations for the teams I'm playing against?
Old 09-18-2015, 12:24 PM   #38
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Also dmend I want to let you now because I hate to see this hard work be undone I would hold off on any other formation edit for a while until that 1st data pack gets release because it will get reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
So do I need to turn on or off fluid formations for the teams I'm playing against?
Once you turn it on your side I believe it happens for the CPU as well.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:47 PM   #39
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Also you can turn it on in the edit menu and it will save it for each team you do it for. Like Royce said though, it may get switched back with the first data pack that comes out.

I am mostly just testing right now to get the feel the way i want it but yeah def do not want to go in and change all the formations and tactics now because they will be reset when that first data pack comes out. We just need it to come out now!! ha. Right now I am just picking a couple teams that play different and quickly changing just the main fluid formation and tactics to see how it plays. I want to do it all so badly though so i can start my ML!!!

The other thing I want to do is record my process (and theory on how fluid formations and tactics work) and get feedback from you guys while doing it or even after once I post the video.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:44 PM   #40
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Also you can turn it on in the edit menu and it will save it for each team you do it for. Like Royce said though, it may get switched back with the first data pack that comes out.

I am mostly just testing right now to get the feel the way i want it but yeah def do not want to go in and change all the formations and tactics now because they will be reset when that first data pack comes out. We just need it to come out now!! ha. Right now I am just picking a couple teams that play different and quickly changing just the main fluid formation and tactics to see how it plays. I want to do it all so badly though so i can start my ML!!!

The other thing I want to do is record my process (and theory on how fluid formations and tactics work) and get feedback from you guys while doing it or even after once I post the video.

I wonder why they don't make it if you save in your ML, those formations and rosters stay put. That way no matter what changes happen with data packs or anything, once you go back into your ML the original settings are there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »