Home

Fatigue

This is a discussion on Fatigue within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fatigue

Does it seem like the players get a bit too tired before each half? I'm worried once I start master league that my guys will be more likely to get injured due to it. (I don't spam the turbo button or through balls)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Fatigue

I've noticed that. I like to play the ball out wide and let my players run on quick counter attacks and multiple players have nothing left, specially the wingers/wide midfielders. I think it is better than in the past, but may be too much.

Will force players not to hold down dash.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:59 PM   #3
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

IMO the fatigue works pretty well. If you are attacking the left constantly, the players on the left are going to tire faster, while the players on the right will be less fatigued.

Also thats the part of having a bench to go to, some players in real life can barely play 55 minutes before they are gassed. Lavezzi at PSG can't play past 70 minutes. Di Maria has had fatigue issues throughout his career. By halftime, players need a break, thats why there is a half. After the half its kind of a marathon to the finish and which team will have the more tired legs.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:20 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Lower level teams really show this. Defense breaks down and if you are fresher, it can lead to goals.

Subs can be a huge impact now.

Sent from my KFTHWI
Old 09-17-2015, 08:46 PM   #5
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Yeah fatigue is super important in Football and an important attribute to look at in this game, and just noticing which of your players get tired as your playing. It also could be your play style and that player might just not have the fitness to do what you want him to do.

or do you want to start the guy that gets tired or do you want him to come on as a super sub late in the game when everyone else is tired since you know hes gonna be dead after 60 minutes if you start him? hmmmmm questions questions lolol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 09:31 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 7

I actually LOVE this as it makes (along with form arrows) have to change your lineup and strategy from game to game.

I've started Claudio Pizarro in some matches, but since he's 37 he fatigues pretty quickly and is usually done at about the hour-mark. So some games I leave him on the bench and start someone else depending on opponent, match-ups, form arrows.

It's realism like this that makes PES tops!
Old 09-18-2015, 09:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Works for me. I mainly wanted to make sure that it wasn't something that I was simply doing.(as I am coming from a Fifa background) I love that it forces me to use my bench, was just concerned about injuries once I fire up ML. I am a huge PSG fan so I shouldn't have any issues mixing and matching starting lineups with all of our depth.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:31 AM   #8
Rookie

Upon thinking about it, I just realized that I apparently attack through my right side a lot, so that is probably why all of those guys are very tired. I might have to swap the positions of a few guys with more stamina(i.e Blaise) so I don't run down other players so quickly.

It's usually - Di Maria, Serge, Pastore and 1-2 other people that are exhausted by the start of the 2nd half.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »