Home

Goalkeepers

This is a discussion on Goalkeepers within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2015, 11:01 AM   #57
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Goalkeepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
Wonf the update erase these edits? I might just hold off until the first patch. Whenever that may be...
Yes. Wait till after the first patch, then spend a few days editing.

But for now, you can still edit a few teams as you go, whoever you are playing as or against. If you want.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:14 PM   #58
Rookie

Changing all the stats is crazy, not to mention any regens and newgens etc won't generate with these stats so it's not gonna work.

The goalkeepers are shocking. I cannot believe the game is pretty much unplayable as it is.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:31 PM   #59

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueblade
Changing all the stats is crazy, not to mention any regens and newgens etc won't generate with these stats so it's not gonna work.

The goalkeepers are shocking. I cannot believe the game is pretty much unplayable as it is.

Yeah, I'm hopeful the keepers will be improved via patch. On default controls/settings the game is in desperate need of balance. Hopefully Konami doesn't spend 100% of their time on "improving the online experience."
Old 09-20-2015, 05:01 PM   #60
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Yeah, I'm hopeful the keepers will be improved via patch. On default controls/settings the game is in desperate need of balance. Hopefully Konami doesn't spend 100% of their time on "improving the online experience."
The online experience isn't that bad though Dub. You rarely see the defensive lapses since you can switch to the player and/or hold the 2nd teammate pressure button. Outside of normal stability issues, I don't think there's a major area to fix when it comes to online.

Fixing keeper reaction times is an all-modes fix to me.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:13 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
How quickly/often did they patch last year's game. I just bought PES for PS4, but still have it in the plastic. Somewhat worried about this Goalkeeper issue...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 05:56 PM   #62

dubcity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
The online experience isn't that bad though Dub. You rarely see the defensive lapses since you can switch to the player and/or hold the 2nd teammate pressure button. Outside of normal stability issues, I don't think there's a major area to fix when it comes to online.

Fixing keeper reaction times is an all-modes fix to me.

Agreed. I actually meant that in reference to their tweet regarding squad updates, when they said they're focused on improving online. I'm assuming they meant stability issues, myClub, non-gameplay elements, etc. Just a smartass comment from me.

Last edited by dubcity; 09-20-2015 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:21 PM   #63

dubcity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY4Life
How quickly/often did they patch last year's game. I just bought PES for PS4, but still have it in the plastic. Somewhat worried about this Goalkeeper issue...

I honestly can't remember. I think they went the FIFA route a bit and didn't touch gameplay all that much. I'm assuming we'll get a patch to go along with the first data pack, but again who knows if it'll affect gameplay.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:40 PM   #64
Rookie

I just went back and played the demo and to me it seems much more responsive. The goalies aren't as dumb, and the CPU played a lot more organically. Any body else experience this? I just played a game vs Bournemouth in my ML and it was like playing vs Barcelona. The commentator even made a tiki taka reference lol. The full release is feeling more and more like FIFA 15 than PES. Am I crazy?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »