Home

PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Official Master League Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 11:16 AM   #25
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

lol Neymar, Messi and Totti? Jeez.

Your Neymar looks strange too. I thought he had the neck tattoo in game but yours didn't. He looked different than he does in my game.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:44 PM   #26
Rookie

IlliniMatt's Arena

OVR: 0

Finally started a ML with Fulham after editing for a week+. I'm finding it really difficult to extend player contracts. I just offered around 10 players new contracts and got flat out rejected by all but 2 players. Is anyone else noticing this? Or maybe it's something I'm doing wrong?
Old 09-27-2015, 03:09 PM   #27
Rookie

Slider79's Arena

@IlliniMatt

In my carrer,from maybe 7-8 Players only 1 havent agrred to the new contract.
I dont know why you have These Problems.
Important is only make new contracts with guys woh have contract under 1 year.

Started a Barca ML and only Show the short Highlights on Youtube (without commentary). Im now on the first Matchday, but Spanisch Supercopa and UEFA Supercup Matches were absolutly insane.
Suarez and Alba have Major injuries.
Started on Full Manual and Superstar but now go on Top Player.

Take a look....Absolutely love this game, when they fix the keeper and the referre it will be the best.

Act 1 - Messsssiiiiii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2_jdNYhpQM
Old 09-27-2015, 10:49 PM   #28
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
For those that have put a decent amount of time into ML: How does it compare to last year's?

I know the menus have changed, and things look nicer... But does it play differently? Any good new features?... Pretty much, is it actually a noticeable change to previous years?
look up Asim Tanvir master league video on youtube via NextGenGamingBlog
Old 09-27-2015, 10:55 PM   #29
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniMatt
Finally started a ML with Fulham after editing for a week+. I'm finding it really difficult to extend player contracts. I just offered around 10 players new contracts and got flat out rejected by all but 2 players. Is anyone else noticing this? Or maybe it's something I'm doing wrong?
Na m8, they changed it so that it resembles more to real life. Thats life at club like Fulham now. Players don't want to commit to the club for long term because there is no benefit to it. 1. Perform well go to a bigger club 2. Or team performs badly, you can leave. 3. Or just opportunity to get paid more down the road. Even players at big clubs sometime don't want to sign just because they want to see what else is out there. Ex. Raheem Sterling.

Footballers & Managers switch teams like it their job, even when things are going well. The game is always changing.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:00 AM   #30
Rookie

IlliniMatt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Na m8, they changed it so that it resembles more to real life. Thats life at club like Fulham now. Players don't want to commit to the club for long term because there is no benefit to it. 1. Perform well go to a bigger club 2. Or team performs badly, you can leave. 3. Or just opportunity to get paid more down the road. Even players at big clubs sometime don't want to sign just because they want to see what else is out there. Ex. Raheem Sterling.

Footballers & Managers switch teams like it their job, even when things are going well. The game is always changing.

I hope that's the case. I've been playing ML for around a decade, and I've never seen that level of sophistication so I didn't suspect it. I did notice that the players that won't resign have other clubs interested in them. Well done Konami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 10:36 AM   #31
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniMatt
I hope that's the case. I've been playing ML for around a decade, and I've never seen that level of sophistication so I didn't suspect it. I did notice that the players that won't resign have other clubs interested in them. Well done Konami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah its a good thing. You use to be able to just re sign every player. Not anymore. Some other sports games have revamped their way players are signed ex. Madden & 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 07:02 PM   #32
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
lol Neymar, Messi and Totti? Jeez.

Your Neymar looks strange too. I thought he had the neck tattoo in game but yours didn't. He looked different than he does in my game.
I messed with Neymar a bit but I changed him back.

I want to sell Messi because he makes 18m per lol

Totti just showed up on my youth team

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »