Home

PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Official Master League Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2015, 04:05 PM   #41
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
Just to be clear, are you saying that you can go over budget in ML? Because that seems like a bit of problem/glitch.
Na, teams go over budget all the time. Thats how you end up in financial trouble.

From my experience, you can spend up to the budget limit, but after you pay wages, you will be in debt. But you can work your way out of debt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #42
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Was doing editing and I was in the Brazilian league and I noticed two youngsters on Gremio that stood out and look like future star players.

If you don't have a big budget or you're at a big club and want to invest in some youth checkout

17yr old AMF Correia. Fast, explosive and great dribbling skill.

20yr old CDM Sotomayor. 6'2, strong, fast. Good ball winner.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:23 AM   #43
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Was doing editing and I was in the Brazilian league and I noticed two youngsters on Gremio that stood out and look like future star players.

If you don't have a big budget or you're at a big club and want to invest in some youth checkout

17yr old AMF Correia. Fast, explosive and great dribbling skill.

20yr old CDM Sotomayor. 6'2, strong, fast. Good ball winner.

Also another future star Gabriel, 19yrs old, 72 OVR Striker with a 76 finish rating. Plays for legendary club Santos FC. Home to players like Pele, Robinho, Neymar, Danilo, Ze Roberto etc.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:44 PM   #44
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Team: Marseille FC
League: Ligue 1
Record: 4w-0L-1D
Season Goals: Finish in top 3. Champions League goal is to qualify for groups.
Settings Manual shoot & pass, Top Player, -1 game speed, 25 min game length.

I've started my ML with Olympique de Marseille.

2015-10-19_00001.jpg

Mission:
The mission during my time at Marseille will be to restore the club to glory. Marseille is the most beloved team in France but the way PSG have been dominating thats coming into question as of late. Marseille is the 16th biggest club in the world in term of revenue. The club is also the only French club to ever win the Champions League, in 1993. The club is 2nd all time behind only Saint-Étienne for most league titles.

So we have a lot of work to do to get the squad consistently contending for the title and actually winning the title as well as consistently competing in the Champions League.

I want the club to play like a big club as well. On the front foot, trying to score goals and win with style.

Transfers
Sold Diaby & a29yr old 73 rated LB
Loaned out a few youngsters

Brought in Aubameyang from Dourtmund for his return to Ligue 1. Other big signing was bringing in Brazilian Talisca from Benfica. He's a 21yr old Striker with a 79ovr rating. High finishing, speed and dribbling rating. Also a tall footballer. Brought in 26yr old 78ovr rated CB Yanga-M'biwa from Roma.

We also brought in LB Dodo from Roma, CDM Lemina from Juve, & CDM Martinez from Chile.

First 5 Matches
Marseille 3 - 0 Troyes
Marseille 5 - 4 Quarpelather City (Champions League Playoff Round)
Marseille 1 - 1 Saint-Étienne (Rivalry)
Quarpelather City 1 - 5 Marseille (Champions League Playoff Round)
Reims 0 - 3 Marseille

Next 5 Matches
Marseille vs Darmstadt 98 (Champions League Group)
Marseille vs Nice
Marseille vs Montpelier
Bayern Munich vs Marseille (Champions League Group)
Angers vs Marseille

Goal will to be to get 4 points of 6 in the 2 Champions League group matches. We will aim for 7 of the 9 points in the 3 league matches.

Our Champions League group is German clubs Darmstadt & Bayern Munich, along with Manchester City. So it will be a tough group to say the least.

Highlight

Remy Cabella with a wonderful free kick in the 86th minute to take the lead against rivals Saint-Étienne. Saint-Étienne equalized shortly after but nonetheless it was a great goal.

INJURIES
Aubameyang will be back after the Darmstadt match.
CAM Barrada won't be back for another 4 weeks.

Overall Observations
The team is playing great. Solid all the way throughout. But we will see how we stack up against Bayern.

Goal & Assist Leaders
Aubameyang, Martinez & Alessandrini all have 3 goals. N'Koudou leads the team with 3 assist.

Fan favorite & star player Goalie Mandanda celebrating Cabella's Free Kick.
2015-10-20_00036.jpg
Messi wins EUFA player of the year.
2015-10-20_00048.jpg
Team of The Month
2015-10-20_00059.jpg

Last edited by RonMexico1992; 10-21-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:03 AM   #45
Just started!

I have a player that put his renewal talks on hold at mid season, can I resign him at the end of the season ? Pls help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 03:39 PM   #46
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnghia255
I have a player that put his renewal talks on hold at mid season, can I resign him at the end of the season ? Pls help
They have made the resigning a bit more harder this year. Which thats how it should be. Players come & go.

Some players might resign before January 1st, some might not. Some might want to resign after the first, some players might not. As the manager you have to decide, do you keep him for 6 more months and HOPE he resigns, or do you sell him now while you still can.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:31 PM   #47

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

It didn't matter at first, but now I'm seriously getting annoyed that every single fixture is at night. The gameplay and variety from match to match is great, but come on. And of course everyone is playing MyClub, so Konami won't even put in the simple fix...

Last edited by dubcity; 11-24-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:40 PM   #48
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
It didn't matter at first, but now I'm seriously getting annoyed that every single fixture is at night. The gameplay and variety from match to match is great, but come on. And of course everyone is playing MyClub, so Konami won't even put in the simple fix...
Are you on PC or Console? I think on PC its fixed or I'm just not paying attention

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »