Home

PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Official Master League Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #1
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

That time of the year.....

I'm waiting for a Data Pack & Edit files before I start my ML

but what team will you guys be using?

I did a random draw between teams that had new Managers. Marsielle won the draw. Ought to be fun a team to start with, a team with a good bit of history.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: PES 2016 Official Master League Thread

is dortmund in this game??
Old 09-17-2015, 08:00 PM   #3
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by max77p
is dortmund in this game??
by default, no.

But they have a PES Europe League comprised of made up generic teams. The community will usually take that league and make the Bundesliga. Last year I used the GalaxyMod (Made by a German modding team) and they made the bundlesliga, J-League & MLS, there was about 45 stadiums as well.

They added almost real face for the Bundesliga teams. Like Dortmund there wasn't a generic face or player model on the whole team.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:02 PM   #4
Rookie

is it worth getting this game for pc then? because i have it for ps4 and this is just too much editing, if i can even do that on ps4...
Old 09-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by max77p
is it worth getting this game for pc then? because i have it for ps4 and this is just too much editing, if i can even do that on ps4...
I'm not going to tell you what to do, or what you should do.

I own the game on PC, when the patch drops from the community, you just download the patch. Open it. it has a self installer and like magic you now have Bundesliga, MLS, J-League, 9 new other European teams, like 20+ extra stadiums, 100s of new and updated faces, a graphics mod, a crowd mod, a grass mod etc. There no way in hell I would be able to do all that manually, Idk how lol.

The PC graphics are just slightly better then 360. Not nearly as good as the PS4 graphics but graphics mods will improve that slightly. But the gameplay is brilliant, the accessibility to mods is the reason I sold my ps4 and bought pes on PC tho last year. I've enjoyed it.

Simple Answer i've never edited on console, not good with all the file stuff and usb. The self installer on the PC patches are great for people like me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 10:50 PM   #6
Rookie

I've been toying around with the idea of doing an AC Milan ML. Restoring the rossoneri to their place among the giants of Europe would be a fun challenge. I also really like the idea of doing an Athletic Bilbao ml. They're a solid team with great young pieces.

Until the datapack drops I've decided to spend my time editing kits and doing a PSV ML. I haven't played in the Eredivise in a while.

Last edited by TeleTex82; 09-18-2015 at 03:16 AM.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:45 AM   #7
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm probably going to start my first ML with Juventus and the default ML roster. Once the transfer update drops, I'll start a North East London ML.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 09-18-2015, 09:33 AM   #8
Rookie

I will definitely have one with PSG and then I will probably have another ML going with a team that I will feel more comfortable bringing in and sending out transfer players like Swansea City or something. (I'm such a homer, I have a terrible time altering PSG haha)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »