Home

PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 10:14 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks

PES 2016 Data Pack 1 is scheduled to arrive on Thursday, October 29. It will include updated team rosters for use in all modes, new face scans, kits and gameplay tweaks. Check out some of the details below.

UPDATE: (10-29) The data pack/roster update is available now, unfortunately it looks like many of the transfers are missing. The PES team is aware of the issue and looking into it. After waiting so long for an updated roster for all modes in the game, it seems PES fans will have to wait even longer. We will update this post if we hear anything else.

Quote:
The update marks the first of many planned additions KONAMI will make to PES 2016 during the course of the year, as it looks to continually enhance the user’s experience. The update file will be automatically downloaded and added to the main game, with all team rosters updated to match with current registered squads. This includes all new signings plus the addition of any youth players that have been allocated shirt numbers. Player forms will also be updated, which will be constantly monitored as part of KONAMI’s ongoing weekly update files, which alter according to the real-life form of players.

KONAMI has also added a number of new kits to the main game, adding further authenticity. All new French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 kits have been updated and implemented, as have those of the top two Spanish leagues. Additionally, new Serie A Italian kits have been updated, while Dutch sides FC Groningen and FC Utrecht now appear in their officially licensed strips. They are joined by officially licensed representations of key European sides, such as Galatasaray, Panathinaikos and Maccabi Tel Aviv, while the South American team roster has been bolstered with the official kits for Brazil’s Flamengo and Palmeiras as well as Argentinian trio Independiente, Newell’s Old Boys and Vélez Sarsfield. With PES 2016 exclusively boasting the UEFA Champions League and Asian Champions League modes within its options, a number of dedicated kits for these tournaments have also been added.

PES 2016 is highly regarded for its realistic representation of players, with its unique Player ID system ensuring that its many stars not only look like their real-life counterparts, but their abilities and playing styles, too. Over 3,000 players already utilize bespoke stats, and the new update adds an additional 70+ realistically modeled players. The new additions represent a cross section of the world’s best and upcoming players, with the likes of Luuk de Jong, Yevhen Konopolyanka, Jordon Ibe, Danny Ings, Joshua Kimmich, and Burak Yilmaz amongst those benefitting. Each player will boast animations and likenesses that mimic them in every way, and will work within PES 2016’s Team ID system, wherein teams are set up to match the playing style of their club.

Other additions include new boots from the likes of adidas, Mizuno, New Balance, Nike Football and Umbro, as new styles such as the adidas X and Ace are added alongside New Balance’s Furon Pro, Nike’s Mercurial Superfly, and the UX-2 from Umbro. Billboards and stand décor have also been enhanced in line with real world changes. There are also a number of gameplay tweaks added to enhance the user experience following consultation with the vibrant PES 2016 fan base.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 12:27 PM   #2
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

this just makes me laugh at how dumb Konami are to release a half done BROKEN (Goalies, Fouls etc) game 6 weeks early to release before fifa.

All but killing all the momentum this game had. Still a stellar football game, just poorly managed.

They blew it
Old 10-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

The vague "gameplay tweaks" without being specific makes me think the chances of Gks being tweaked fairly slim
Old 10-28-2015, 12:04 AM   #4
Just started!

Hope the fouls get tweaked!
Old 10-28-2015, 09:53 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 7

I posted this in another thread, maybe someone can answer here.

It says there that it will be downloaded automatically? Does that mean we are going to lose all of our edits we've done already on players?! Does that also mean that we will lose players who we haven't base copied?

What if I don't want this automatic download?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 10:07 AM   #6
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I posted this in another thread, maybe someone can answer here.

It says there that it will be downloaded automatically? Does that mean we are going to lose all of our edits we've done already on players?! Does that also mean that we will lose players who we haven't base copied?

What if I don't want this automatic download?
Yes, you will lose the edits you made to players. It's always been that way btw.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Yes, you will lose the edits you made to players. It's always been that way btw.
I edited the crap out of the Peruvian national team, like every player. Gave them real faces, etc., etc. How do I ensure I don't lose that?
Old 10-28-2015, 10:11 AM   #8
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I edited the crap out of the Peruvian national team, like every player. Gave them real faces, etc., etc. How do I ensure I don't lose that?

Don't download the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »