Home

The magic pill

This is a discussion on The magic pill within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2015, 04:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The magic pill

Hey everyone like most of you ive been left disappointed by the horrible goal keeping and blind ref in PES 2016. A shame too considering it has so much going for it.
The good news is after tinkering and testing all weekend Ive found the solution to the keeper probems, slightly increased penalties called and vastly improved the sim feel of the game.
The bad news? It will require time consuming player edits. But rest assured the results are well worth it. I suggest making the changes first to your team of choice, a strong opposing team and a weak opposing team. Play a few games and your be amazed.
Personally I play on top player with full manual setting, but I can't imagine this edits not improving any settings you may choose.

The following edits will need to be applied:

Keepers
Reaction +10
Coverage +10

All Outfield players
Offensive Prowless +5
Dribble -5
Ball Control -10
Low Pass -10
Defensive Prowless +5
Kicking Power -10
Speed -5
Balance -12
Stamina +10

These changes will result in better keepers (no more cheap goals), more penalties, better offensive runs, better defending, Stamina depletion not over exaggerated, reduces scripted play when CPU wants to score.
An all around more realistic feel can be noticed with more missed shots, imperfect passing, more stumbles, more loose balls, less perfect touches and dribbling more true to real life.

Game speed should be at its slowest setting and half length at ethier 15 or 20 minutes to reflect realistic scores and number of shots.

Best of luck everyone, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 02:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The magic pill

Interesting, will try these edits if a global editor is out on pc. I already did 2 weeks of editing GK def prowess and some player traits. THanks for the share
Old 04-10-2016, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: The magic pill

Thank you so much bro! These edits have completely turned the game around for me and I'm having a blast playing it now! So much more realistic and keepers are much better! Thanks again! Loving this game now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »