Home

PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2016, 11:31 PM   #17
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Announced, New Features and Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59

Not really, I wouldn't call what FIFA has is adaptive AI. If you are constantly attacking down the wings teams won't do anything to stop you in FIFA or adapt to any of your strategies.
Saying it's never been in a soccer video game and correct inclusion are two different things. For example FIFA's AI will anticipate you cutting in the from the wings if done multiple times, the defenders to recognize the offensive moves of the User pretty well. But to your point yea, attacking down the wings is plentiful due to Fullbacks not staying wide defensively
Old 05-26-2016, 08:38 AM   #18
Rookie

Burge88's Arena

I really enjoyed last years game, it being my first time playing, but the only way I would consider buying it this year is if there is a way for people to share files so I don't have to import them myself! They add that, then I may end up buying this instead of FIFA.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:22 AM   #19
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Is the BPL license exclusive to EA or is Konami just not willing to pay for it? Same question for Bundesliga?
I believe both are exclusive to EA but at least PES has a generic BPL that can be edited so no big deal. As for the Bundesliga, l don't know what the deal is as to why there isn't even a generic league. It sucks having to create it myself the past couple of years.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:38 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I believe both are exclusive to EA but at least PES has a generic BPL that can be edited so no big deal. As for the Bundesliga, l don't know what the deal is as to why there isn't even a generic league. It sucks having to create it myself the past couple of years.
The Bundesliga is even more locked up by EA than the Premier League. Because you just need to upload the kits for the BPL. All the players already have their real names. With the Bundesliga you have to build it from scratch (except for three german teams in the Champions League) : team names, emblems, players names & specs etc. A daunting task.

As for the upgrades for PES2017, just give me a filesharing system à la NBA2K and better refs and I'll buy it.

The thing with PES is that it's not about presentation or whether Messi has the right boots in the game or not, it's about the gameplay. And as stated earlier on this thread, PES just feels so organic.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:03 PM   #21
Rookie

3mir's Arena

Would like to see

PC next-gen version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 05:14 PM   #22
Rookie

TimmyShagpile's Arena

Re: PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed

Bah. I wish they did something about the officiating. PES 5 was probably the last one where the fouls were spot on. You could play a 10 minute match and each side would have about 5-7 fouls. One of the biggest problems is when the ref plays advantage. There needs to be a bigger gap as to when the ref decides to blow the whistle.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:11 AM   #23
Rookie

dtlm6's Arena

OVR: 1
Prefer PES over FIFA but really getting tired of not being able to play my three favorite leagues: Premier League, Bundesliga and MLS. Also would love to have the Copa America tournament.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:22 PM   #24
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed

PES just doesn't have the resources to compete with FIFA with licenses. Looks like they are adding some though. Screenshot shows Arsenal in the game, for example.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjthSNjW0AIHn7Y.jpg:large

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »