Home

PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2016, 05:06 PM   #33
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Announced, Some New Features and Details Revealed

That teaser was garbage they came out with but according to most who played the game, it was a pretty bad representation of what it is actually like (I honestly think they threw it together 2 days before E3, haha). But love the stuff Adam and the rest of the community are talking about when they describe how the game plays. A lot of guys say you really need to break down the defense with passing and cleverness. Also, they mentioned the tactics really work and change the way your team plays. *double boner* haha.

p.s. Matt, have you tried your sliders on Women's game in FIFA 16. Just tried it on legendary on slow and it was WAY too slow but upped it to normal and played pretty good. Possibly better than the Men's game, so I changed it back to defaults and played at normal speed and was like damn this is pretty decent too. Tried Men's game, normal speed and default sliders, was complete GARBAGE, awful! Man, those sliders made a huge difference but seems like they patched men's gameplay while leaving women's how it was from the start. Random but my wife doesn't care so I had to share with someone, ha.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
That teaser was garbage they came out with but according to most who played the game, it was a pretty bad representation of what it is actually like (I honestly think they threw it together 2 days before E3, haha). But love the stuff Adam and the rest of the community are talking about when they describe how the game plays. A lot of guys say you really need to break down the defense with passing and cleverness. Also, they mentioned the tactics really work and change the way your team plays. *double boner* haha.

p.s. Matt, have you tried your sliders on Women's game in FIFA 16. Just tried it on legendary on slow and it was WAY too slow but upped it to normal and played pretty good. Possibly better than the Men's game, so I changed it back to defaults and played at normal speed and was like damn this is pretty decent too. Tried Men's game, normal speed and default sliders, was complete GARBAGE, awful! Man, those sliders made a huge difference but seems like they patched men's gameplay while leaving women's how it was from the start. Random but my wife doesn't care so I had to share with someone, ha.
Agree with your comments on PES, man. I'm definitely excited to hear about that. My wife doesn't care how excited I am about PES either, lmao.

I believe the women's game is how the men's should play. If you think about it the ball looks bigger, that alone makes it feel like PES actually. I believe in the code the ball size is slightly bigger and heavier, I'll have to take a look. That alone, as simple as it sounds, could be why the women's game plays much more organically.
Old 07-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Promising Podcast from a group of guys I trust like no other, some of them have played PES 17 already as well:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2016, 05:40 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Promising Podcast from a group of guys I trust like no other, some of them have played PES 17 already as well:

Hi pal,long time no see
Yeah,listened to that one aswell,good stuff,promising stuff.
And yes I'm back in the PES world again,after almost cracking in the other game and 2k
Exited?

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 07-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #37
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

The fact that Jose loved it has me excited. I spoke to him about PES 2016 last year and how he felt about it and he didn't like last year's game so his thoughts on the game have me looking forward to the demo.
Old 07-15-2016, 08:18 PM   #38
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
The fact that Jose loved it has me excited. I spoke to him about PES 2016 last year and how he felt about it and he didn't like last year's game so his thoughts on the game have me looking forward to the demo.
That video has got me hopeful especially about the fouls, we need a demo soon.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:07 PM   #39
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

They go even more in depth on this one. http://www.footy-united.com/podcasts Great stuff that is making me way too excited for this game. ha.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Very informative as far as the new PES 2017 sounds, esp in regards to refs calling fouls against the CPU !!! However, 2 of those guys need to tone down their profanity, please !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »