Home

PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2016, 08:16 AM   #25
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed

Bummer that licensing seemingly took a step back. At least edit mode is improved and PS4 file sharing made it in some form. Looking forward to the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 09:28 AM   #26
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Jeesh. That's a paltry list. Just six top flight leagues? None from the Americas? Asia? This is as limited a PES release as I can remember. PES needs to seriously update its infrastructure to allow for a larger overall universe. And before anyone gives the "license" excuse, this has nothing to do with licenses, there's an edit mode for that. This lies squarely on the dev team's choice to limit the game universe.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:38 AM   #27
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Jeesh. That's a paltry list. Just six top flight leagues? None from the Americas? Asia? This is as limited a PES release as I can remember. PES needs to seriously update its infrastructure to allow for a larger overall universe. And before anyone gives the "license" excuse, this has nothing to do with licenses, there's an edit mode for that. This lies squarely on the dev team's choice to limit the game universe.
Yeah, it'd be nice to see them to what they do with BPL for all the other leagues. People are already asking for deeper league creating so the community could potentially create so many leagues based off country, etc
Old 08-18-2016, 10:22 AM   #28
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Could have sworn Adam said that there will be more announcements for licensing especially for the American fans. PES didn't annouce the Brazilian League license last year until after Gamescom and can't imagine them just leaving those teams out this year seeing as they make so much money off of PES in South America.

But I do agree, I would love to see more fake leagues expanded so the community can just go nuts with the editing.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 08-18-2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:35 AM   #29
Rookie

SamuelChapo's Arena

OVR: 0

Yep! They could just throw there leagues with teams and players named 1,2,3,4,5...for example and all clone players and let us edit them. For all the possibilities with edit mode its just lame that you can have only one or two new leagues for master l... like imagine there could be litteraly every team and country in the world of football to play

Btw like the little touch where you can see real pics of home stadiums at the in game menus and the fan colors. Makes teams more unique to play.

And last but not least LET US EDIT ULTRA TIFOS, FLAGS ETC!

Last edited by SamuelChapo; 08-18-2016 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #30
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox59
Losing the Libertadores and South American teams would almost make PES 2017 a non-starter for me, but it seems strange - too strange - for all those South American teams to be left out since those licenses were basically PES's strongsuit. Maybe we'll see them in a later DLC?
All the South American news will be announced next week. This week was for the European market.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:23 PM   #31
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I've never bought a PES game before, so this question is probably pretty silly. But I'm going to ask it anyway. I noticed the list of licenses is pretty short, but I'm interested in getting the game for the Champions League and Europa League if nothing else. Are teams like Leicester City and others licensed in that mode, since they'll be a part of the CL this year, or are they just a fake team full of fake players?

If all the teams competing in the Champions League are licensed (real players at least), that's still a pretty good usage of the license.

Any help is appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 02:24 AM   #32

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
It works pretty much how Royce described it. You pick the team you want to edit, then Bam!!! All the information provided off the usb for that team is done for you. Hard work for them, a button smash for you. Afterwards if you want, you can go back and change things to your liking, but these guys are pretty good at what they do so you probably won't have to do much. They're even gonna create the Bundesliga, something I've done myself the past two years, and more than likely every team in the Champions and Europa League not included in game. For that alone, I may give them a tip.
I hope this is how it goes, but if it isn't i'm bumping this thread looking for apologies lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »