Home

PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2016, 02:28 AM   #33

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2017 Licenses and Stadiums List & Expanded Edit Mode Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I've never bought a PES game before, so this question is probably pretty silly. But I'm going to ask it anyway. I noticed the list of licenses is pretty short, but I'm interested in getting the game for the Champions League and Europa League if nothing else. Are teams like Leicester City and others licensed in that mode, since they'll be a part of the CL this year, or are they just a fake team full of fake players?

If all the teams competing in the Champions League are licensed (real players at least), that's still a pretty good usage of the license.

Any help is appreciated!
No, just because a team is in the UCL doesn't mean they will be licensed. No Leicester, Bayern M, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc. You'll get fake versions of most of the squads, with real players.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:50 PM   #34
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
Technically its 27 stadiums at launch because for some reason they always list San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza as 2 separate stadiums. That being said, my advice for Xbox One owners who desperately want PES 2017, buy a PS4.
or, just don't buy PES because Konami can go screw themselves.

If they don't want to invest in the licenses and don't want to work to get edits on the Xbox then why should I invest $400 extra dollars of my money for them, on top of the $60+ just to play their game with proper teams and kits?

They don't want to earn my money so I will give it to another company that is willing to earn my money. There are too many games out to get hung up on one. I imagine if I only played games for PES, then I would already own a PS4.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:23 AM   #35
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
or, just don't buy PES because Konami can go screw themselves.

If they don't want to invest in the licenses and don't want to work to get edits on the Xbox then why should I invest $400 extra dollars of my money for them, on top of the $60+ just to play their game with proper teams and kits?

They don't want to earn my money so I will give it to another company that is willing to earn my money. There are too many games out to get hung up on one. I imagine if I only played games for PES, then I would already own a PS4.
I'm pretty sure the lack of edit sharing on XB1 is all on Microsoft and not Konami. I know they have always been seen as more Playstation but I played PES exclusively on the XB360 last gen and edit sharing was a breeze.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 09:18 AM   #36
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I've never bought a PES game before, so this question is probably pretty silly. But I'm going to ask it anyway. I noticed the list of licenses is pretty short, but I'm interested in getting the game for the Champions League and Europa League if nothing else. Are teams like Leicester City and others licensed in that mode, since they'll be a part of the CL this year, or are they just a fake team full of fake players?

If all the teams competing in the Champions League are licensed (real players at least), that's still a pretty good usage of the license.

Any help is appreciated!
No, not necessarily. The Champions/Europa League license is for that entity only, not the clubs involved.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:44 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 13

any j-league
Old 08-23-2016, 05:55 AM   #38
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Looks like the only two licensed teams for La Liga.
Done with the game.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:20 PM   #39
Rookie

Too early to tell perhaps, but anyone know if we're expected to have accurate rosters at release?

The biggest turn-off for me for PES 2016 was the fact summer transfers weren't due to be updated until October 30th (!) and even then they still got some wrong.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer
Too early to tell perhaps, but anyone know if we're expected to have accurate rosters at release?

The biggest turn-off for me for PES 2016 was the fact summer transfers weren't due to be updated until October 30th (!) and even then they still got some wrong.
They said the live roster used for myclub, online and exhibition will also be usable on Master League and othet offline competitions, so let's see if it's true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »