Home

Difference between Manager Modes in FIFA and PES

This is a discussion on Difference between Manager Modes in FIFA and PES within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 12:18 AM   #17
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Difference between Manager Modes in FIFA and PES

Can you control multiple teams or play CPU games? I can't do this in FIFA, but always wanted to dabble in England, Spain, Italy all in one season.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #18
Rookie

Lashley93's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Can you control multiple teams or play CPU games? I can't do this in FIFA, but always wanted to dabble in England, Spain, Italy all in one season.
Nope, can't do that in PES either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac3way
You cant do anything with youth team at PES. Only thing you can do is call up player from youth team to your main roster. Why i would want to bring 16 years old Gigi Buffon to my team, it's not realistic.
It's the exact same in FIFA?
Old 09-24-2016, 09:39 AM   #19
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY4Life
How are negotiations handled in PES? For both resigning my players and making a transfer/salary offer for other players

One thing that I like about FIFA is guys will get unhappy and that will effect whether they want to resign. I have been forced to transfer list players that I really like, but made sure I got value for them if they were unhappy anyway. Also - a player might want a specific salary, but it may require more to get him because he loves where his is etc. There was also a scenario where I agreed to send a player to another team, but he would not sign with them.

Do the transfer/signing negotiations in PES have depth to them or is it meet the demands and you get your guy?
Transfer negotiations are very identical between FIFA and PES, some players/teams will deny the offer and you can retry again, you can adjust the transfer fee and there are options for setting payments on appearance/goal/win bonuses too. Transfers take time so it can take 3-7 days on the franchise schedule. I play FIFA career manager and PES master league so they're identical in that department.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »