Home

PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

This is a discussion on PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:37 AM   #33
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

I used the PESgaming file, uploaded the way they recommended, 15 teams at a time, and saved, etc.

Then, I used the PES World OF to only upload the Championship kits that PESGaming was missing.

All is right in the world.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:42 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I deleted all images for the pesworld as well.

Saved the Edit Data, restarted PES.

Started over and it did it again.

Imported 15 at a time, got all the way to Norwich City, import failed.

Deleted all coach images

Imported 15 more, got to Osasuna, import failed.

Deleted all Stadium images

Imported 15 more, got to QPR, import failed.

No other images to delete, lol. That's where I've left it.

Help....
Matt, donīt go over 10 at a time, and always save after each pack of 10 (maximum). If it crashes, you have always the save to ensure that at least, everything before the pack of 10 crashed, itīs still there.

When it crashes, import not 10, but only until the team that crashed, without including that one! Then import only the team that crashed. It will work, and you can go back to import 10 at a time and repeat this process if it fails on another team.

Good luck, and donīt give up, it will work and itīs well worth it!

Just remember, if you use Exibhition mode, say NO when asked if you want to apply Live Update or german teams will have stats messed up (but of course, you need to apply the update BEFORE you start importing teams, but thatīs the only time!)

EDIT: does anibody know of a option file that has the missing "small" teams for the Champions League that pesgaming option file doesnīt have? Copenhaga, for example (or Kobenhaven i think!)
Old 09-16-2016, 09:46 AM   #35
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Matt, donīt go over 10 at a time, and always save after each pack of 10 (maximum). If it crashes, you have always the save to ensure that at least, everything before the pack of 10 crashed, itīs still there.

When it crashes, import not 10, but only until the team that crashed, without including that one! Then import only the team that crashed. It will work, and you can go back to import 10 at a time and repeat this process if it fails on another team.

Just remember, if you use Exibhition mode, say NO when asked if you want to apply Live Update or german teams will have stats messed up (but of course, you need to apply the update BEFORE you start importing teams, but thatīs the only time!)

EDIT: does anibody know of a option file that has the missing "small" teams for the Champions League that pesgaming option file doesnīt have? Copenhaga, for example (or Kobenhaven i think!)
This one has individual links for missing CL teams.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100791
Old 09-16-2016, 09:48 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Using the PES Universe OF here, installed without a hitch and the kits look amazing. I restarted the console after install, before anything else, just to be safe. I also idn't have any kind of save file for the game on my PS4 other than user data and live update.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:55 AM   #37
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
This one has individual links for missing CL teams.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100791
For some reasons those kits are not working right and are missing a kit forone of the teams.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:57 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 0

I followed nuno recommendations and managed to import the DFL (Cristiano92) option file. I only experienced crash with Watford. After several attempt I didn't manage to import Watford. I guess I will pick it from another OF.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:01 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
I followed nuno recommendations and managed to import the DFL (Cristiano92) option file. I only experienced crash with Watford. After several attempt I didn't manage to import Watford. I guess I will pick it from another OF.
Try to import only Watford immediately after a PS4 restart.

Also, remove all files (using your PC) from the USB except Watford.

Try that.

EDIT: you are using the second version of the option file, right? There was an early version, but yesterday Cristiano posted a 2nd version of the file.

Last edited by nunogomes; 09-16-2016 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:07 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes

I will be trying all of this when I get home, lol. I'll never give up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »