Home

PES 2017 Review

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Review within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 10:03 AM   #49
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PES 2017 Review

I love PES gameplay but I got both games cause I need the whole package with FIFA.

The transfer negotiations with PES really bothers me.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:55 AM   #50
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
I've seen it with both fluid formation on and off... And to be honest now, I'm seeing this almost every game. Doesn't matter the team or league, seeing it everywhere.

I haven't really played around with difficulty too much, so that could also change things if it makes the CPU more aggressive. I haven't played PES in a long time so I may be playing at difficulty levels lower than some of you guys here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
For me when playing in master league, I see keepers do different things, some teams the keeper will pass short, other teams the keeper will try and kick ing really deep into my end. The CPU is using the set advanced tactics, but from what I hear some option files wipes them.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:24 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 6
Lack of a good vertical cam (like in the PS2 games) is enough to keep me away. Don't know why they don't let you edit that cam ??

Never liked the way Fifa felt, btw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 01:55 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakan723
Lack of a good vertical cam (like in the PS2 games) is enough to keep me away. Don't know why they don't let you edit that cam ??

Never liked the way Fifa felt, btw.
The cam keeps you away from PES and you never liked the way fifa felt... Is there another option?

I wish there was something that mashed these two up together. Would be a beautiful thing.

Old 10-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
The cam keeps you away from PES and you never liked the way fifa felt... Is there another option?

I wish there was something that mashed these two up together. Would be a beautiful thing.

The only real option for me has been updating and playing PES5/WE9. For over a decade now.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:18 PM   #54
Rookie

TimmyShagpile's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakan723
The only real option for me has been updating and playing PES5/WE9. For over a decade now.
The refs were spot on in PES 5. I could play 10 min matches and have a total of 15 fouls.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyShagpile
The refs were spot on in PES 5. I could play 10 min matches and have a total of 15 fouls.
It helped make the game much less end to end/arcady (as did the excellent defense in that game)

You could also easily take a tactical foul to 'slow things up' so to speak, stop a player from breaking out, ect..

The one thing I would criticize though about the refs in PES 5 though... when you foul a player that's in front of you breaking out and and there's no other defenders back, it should warrant a yellow and they don't give one.

Still 100x better than the complete lack of fouls in the subsequent games though, obviously.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »