Home

PES 2017 Teach Me How/Strategy thread:

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Teach Me How/Strategy thread: within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2017, 09:30 AM   #33
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2017 Teach Me How/Strategy thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
This seems like the right place to ask!

Anyone else feel there's something really weird going on with manual passing (PA0) and shooting when it comes to headers? I can see the power bar filling as I press the shoot or pass button and players will do a "getting ready to jump" animation but will stay put and never leave the ground. Other times they will head the ball but seem to ignore the direction the stick is pointed at.

And keepers... even with a full power bar they can't throw the ball far enough with their hands?
I think there's a long throw trait. I've seen some almost throw it to the oppositions half.

In going back & forth between PES and FIFA I often forget that you can throw the ball into space with the keeper.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:00 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any advice for things to do in space/one on one? Every time I get the ball into a one on one situation (I play as Tottenham in ML - so with Kane, Lamela, Alli, etc) I can get nothing done. Almost every time the CPU executes a slide tackle and steals the ball (CPU slide tackles are WAAAAAAAY overpowered). I can do nothing in these situations that should be scoring scenarios. I'm open to any suggestions - really on ball control in general but in one on one in particular.

If it helps, I'm playing on Top Player and am now struggling - drawing a lot, or losing 1-0/2-1 games.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:26 AM   #35
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfelladh
Any advice for things to do in space/one on one? Every time I get the ball into a one on one situation (I play as Tottenham in ML - so with Kane, Lamela, Alli, etc) I can get nothing done. Almost every time the CPU executes a slide tackle and steals the ball (CPU slide tackles are WAAAAAAAY overpowered). I can do nothing in these situations that should be scoring scenarios. I'm open to any suggestions - really on ball control in general but in one on one in particular.

If it helps, I'm playing on Top Player and am now struggling - drawing a lot, or losing 1-0/2-1 games.
Try using a step-over(s) with a quick change of direction with players who are quick on the ball. If you let the CPU get into your body aka get close to you, they will often muscle you off the ball. You can also use the CPU's momentum against them by wrong-footing them. It doesn't always work but sometimes it does create some space.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »