Home

PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Master League Chronicles within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2017, 12:07 AM   #225
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Haven't tried that one. The only issue I'm having is trying to use Bayern Munich in gameplay. I think the id codes are messed up because when I view the teams in edit mode everything is in order. Also noticed that version 9.4.3 dropped yesterday. Most of the 2017-18 kits and summer transfers through 7/25 are in the latest update.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
If i download and test out the Smoke version will it ruin my already existing Master League I'm running that started on the PTE patch?

Edit - Switched to Smoke, but still can't get faces for Hoden and Diaz of Manchester City to work. Others work fine, but not them. I'm so frustrated

Edit 2 - This pops up when I try to edit him. "because this player was added by live update, edit data excluding face cannot be reset". Can this be a reason why the face isn't working?

Edit 3 - FINALLY got it working!! Had to decrypt the Edit file, and open it with a program and had to uncheck the 'edit' box under the 2 guys, encrypt it and throw it back in.

Last edited by franch1se; 07-29-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2017, 03:13 PM   #226
All Star

franch1se's Arena

I'm on a long 7 match no win streak. Nothing I'm doing is working. I'm 0-6-1. I'm still stagnant in 3rd but Arsenal is really starting to pull away and is now 10 points ahead of me with 36 (I have 26). Everton has overtaken me for second and has 30 points.

Just can't seem to finish. I'm using Manchester City. There are now 3 teams who are 1 point behind me now (Leicester City, Stoke City, and Newcastle United).

I've had opportunities, but can't finish right now.

Next up is a match vs Liverpool and Otamendi got hurt last game is out for the next 2 weeks. Great, I don't see my streak snapping this game either.
Old 07-29-2017, 04:05 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you aren't scoring then you just have to make your games longer.

Also, I found that the advanced attacking instructions weren't helpful for me. The tiki-taka doesn't work because the strikers stop making runs and the false 9 didn't really work because they drop back too much.

Attacking fullbacks is a good one but need a really good defense that covers well and high stamina for that. I don't really use it except against weaker teams.

Also I changed shooting back to basic, I kept hitting the post or missing the net when I had it on advanced shooting.
Old 07-29-2017, 04:59 PM   #228
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elever
If you aren't scoring then you just have to make your games longer.

Also, I found that the advanced attacking instructions weren't helpful for me. The tiki-taka doesn't work because the strikers stop making runs and the false 9 didn't really work because they drop back too much.

Attacking fullbacks is a good one but need a really good defense that covers well and high stamina for that. I don't really use it except against weaker teams.

Also I changed shooting back to basic, I kept hitting the post or missing the net when I had it on advanced shooting.
I finally snapped the streak! Beat Liverpool 4-2. I had 2 PKS which made it seem worse than it was.

I didn't do advanced techniques this game because like you said, they weren't helpful and caused me to be more out of position and vulnerable to cpu attacks. I also extended the game from 10 mins to 12 as recommended so thank you for that.

I usually do use attacking fullbacks with Danilo and Walker as my backs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-30-2017, 08:33 AM   #229
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

What is the best option file to use for a ML on PS4? I have heard issues of duplicate players and what not. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 07-30-2017, 07:00 PM   #230
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Just added Christian Pulisic to my club. I rotate between a 5-2-1-2 and a 4-3-3. When I'm in the 5-2-1-2 I use attacking fullbacks with Danilo and Walker joining the play.

----------Aguero---Bony/Jesus----
-----------De Bruyne-------
-----Sterling/Toure---------Gundogan/Silva (D)
Danilo-Stones-Kompany-Otamendi-Walker

Pulisic/Sterling----Aguero----Sane/Bernardo Silva
----David Silva---De Bruyne---Toure
Danilo--Kompany--Otamendi---Walker

Last edited by franch1se; 07-30-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #231
All Star

franch1se's Arena

I won the Premier League w/ Manchester City and some Domestic and International Cups. I decided to leave and join Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga this year. I'm prod to say Sergio Aguero won the award for Europes best player.

Is there an ML editor for this game? I'm past the transfer window but want to move some big name guys over like Neymar to PSG and some other moves. Playing on PC of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #232
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm still quite confused about contract extensions.

Let's say it's 2019 and I have a bunch of contracts expiring in Aug 2021 or Aug 2020. If I agree to a new contract before the 2019 season ends with a player and the contract is less than 3 years then when does it go into effect? If I agree to a 1 year contract with a player who I already have on contract expiring in 2021 then does that mean that 1 year contract comes into effect in 2021 and lasts till 2022? Does it come into effect at the start of the 2019-20 season or the 2020-21 season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »