Home

Manual passing

This is a discussion on Manual passing within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Manual passing

So, I see a few people saying about the computer passing is different if the user settings are set to manual passing. What have people seen about this? Is there a clear difference in computer passing if it is set to manual passing, because I am woeful at crossing manually and would rather avoid it, but would love to see the game play differently if this is the case
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 08:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Manual passing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserOliver17
So, I see a few people saying about the computer passing is different if the user settings are set to manual passing. What have people seen about this? Is there a clear difference in computer passing if it is set to manual passing, because I am woeful at crossing manually and would rather avoid it, but would love to see the game play differently if this is the case
Personally I don't think there is a difference in the CPU's passing when the user is on manual.
I am with you on the subject of user crossing when set to manual. It's basically broken. Even with the minimum tap of the cross button, the ball flies miles away. It's such a shame, because otherwise manual passing works great. For this reason, I've had to go back to assist at 1.
I wish Konami could implement a system like FIFA where you can select the assist for each of the categories instead of a global one.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:20 AM   #3
Rookie

There's no difference. Would be cool if there was though.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserOliver17
Yup, mainly because the ball is more loose so the CPU takes its time a little more to get in under control, essentially its just cause and effect.

On the more assisted settings the CPU retain a more perfect control of misplaced passes compared to on manual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »