Home

PES 17 ML Youth Development

This is a discussion on PES 17 ML Youth Development within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2016, 05:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 17 ML Youth Development

They become free agents if they dont get signed. Either when they reach 20, or if the youth team squad is too big and theres another intake a few get released to make space
Old 11-24-2016, 02:49 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserOliver17
They become free agents if they dont get signed. Either when they reach 20, or if the youth team squad is too big and theres another intake a few get released to make space
Thanks! The reason I asked is because I am planning on editing the "new players" from each region (3*32) to make young classics (16-18 years old). I can't stand having grown classic at the beginning of my ML with Bayern signing a 95 Zidane and so on. As players are coming back as regen after they retire, I thought that making classic regen would fit better the phylosophy of the ML. But I am not planning to sign myself any of them (classic regen) during the first 3-4 years and I don't want to see them disappearing from the game but instead I want the cpu to sign them.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:34 AM   #11
Rookie

I THINK the youth become free agents once they turn 19... they only stay in your youth team up to 18 and then at the end of the season they will become free agents.

It's unfortunate that old players that retire just come back as youth players at 16-17 years old. I have a youth team full of great players so I will be able to build a fantastic team from them and sell a few to make tons of money. Like someone else said, these players start out at 73-76 OPR and can quickly hit 80+ so you can really get a great team very quickly. I wish they hadn't done it this way because now I really don't need to buy players on the transfer market anymore other than maybe for a keeper or a very tall CF for headers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »