Home

Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

This is a discussion on Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2016, 07:21 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
Just on time! Bournemouth, Chelsea and Man City:

Spoiler
😎 cool!

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2016, 09:02 PM   #74
Rookie

hi papinho and royce. great job on the tactics. just a question. would you guys be able to export out the .bins of the leagues you have done? that would be great and easier for everyone to apply your wonderful tactics!
Old 12-05-2016, 05:39 AM   #75
Rookie

Wow guys! You've done a very good work for the Serie A tactics! I love them. I played against Chievo, Cagliari and Crotone. All of them are small teams, but they play completely different,as in the reality! You can really feel the difference!

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 06:00 AM   #76
Rookie

You guys make every serious PES player happy
Old 12-06-2016, 11:48 AM   #77
Rookie

Hi, i've been on a break. Good to see you guys are still doing strategies

Has anyone seen this problem in Master League where the AI teams i've set to having flying full backs hit severe fatigue issues mid season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4D3HhS1x0&t=0s

In the Arsenal Match, in the second half they just die. Whats interesting aswell is in master league the simulations are real time so Arsenal have started struggling due tot he tactic tiring out their wingers and full backs.

When i do the next update i'll have to be more careful in how high and low i place players who change positions and i will have to start using attacking fullbacks on mass.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:28 AM   #78
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by klashman69
Hi, i've been on a break. Good to see you guys are still doing strategies

Has anyone seen this problem in Master League where the AI teams i've set to having flying full backs hit severe fatigue issues mid season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4D3HhS1x0&t=0s

In the Arsenal Match, in the second half they just die. Whats interesting aswell is in master league the simulations are real time so Arsenal have started struggling due tot he tactic tiring out their wingers and full backs.

When i do the next update i'll have to be more careful in how high and low i place players who change positions and i will have to start using attacking fullbacks on mass.
Welcome back klashman!

After your post yesterday that intrigued me a lot I fired a ML playing with Hull in the PL. I simulated every games, except the fixture against Arsenal that I played. The Arsenal tactic I set, is similar to yours in the FB department (others deptments too, check the post n°2 of this thread) and several tactics I set for the PL teams I posted lately have also those flying FB (Bournemouth, Everton, Liverpool, Man City and Man U).

I managed to win 1-0 (25min, Superstar, speed 0), but they out shot me largely and at the and of the game I unlocked the fortress trophy.
It was I think the 10th game of the season. I tried as often as possible to check Arsenal players stamina bar and Ozil, Cazorla, Sanchez were burnt at half time. But after the half break they had like 70% of their stamina back. On the other hand Montreal and Bellerin were fine by the end of half time (still green). Around the 65min Arsene bring in Ramsey for Montréal and I felt concerned. But I almost sure Montréal was not burned. Bellerin finished the game and later Arsene bring in Walcott for Lucas Perez and Welbeck for Mané (yes they signed him). The three most burned players (Cazorla, Ozil and Sanchez) were let on the pitch.

I continued the simulation until April and it is true Arsenal were not doing well neither.

13 lost in 32 games, that is bad. But look at the other teams I set with the flying FBs (I didn't uploaded Man U yet because I have them in 4231 but lately they used a 433). Three of them are at the top of the table. Man U and Man City are walking on the league. On the top 6 the only team I didn't edited yet is Tottenham (default not fluid).
I don't know what makes Arsenal so bad compared to the others, but my filling is the answer is not necessarily the flying FBs (FB in out poss, SMF in on poss).

I think I will not change my way of setting the FB in formation (that I learned from you). When you play those teams, the FB behave like modern football makes use FB instead of having one always sitting with CBs like it happens when you have them blue in the on poss formation.
But it definitively worth keeping an eye at it.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:57 AM   #79
Pro

PL continue with Hull (4411) and Man U (4231):

Spoiler

I know Man U have used 433 instead lately but I like them with Rooney as a CAM. Just played with them against Hull and it was very sweet.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:01 AM   #80
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Hey Pap what OF are you using now? I about to start fresh with a new OF.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »