Home

Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

This is a discussion on Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2016, 04:09 PM   #17
Rookie

shifty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

Thanks for the great work! I've installed all the bin files for la Liga and noticed a few players are missing. I'm guessing you have updated the rosters for a few teams. Just wondering if you have a list and if these players should be transferred to other teams or they are just released?

Thanks again
Old 11-16-2016, 04:15 PM   #18
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty
Thanks for the great work! I've installed all the bin files for la Liga and noticed a few players are missing. I'm guessing you have updated the rosters for a few teams. Just wondering if you have a list and if these players should be transferred to other teams or they are just released?

Thanks again
Yes, I believe it is based on a live update that may have added a few players so they might be in the Free Agent list and you have to add them back. I would recommend using the site below to check to see what players are missing from each team. It should not be many players.

http://www.pesmaster.com/spanish-lea...017/league/11/
Old 11-18-2016, 07:37 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Amazing job guys...
Just a question, for EPL what tact do you use, the Klashman version, the TTB version or the Krebstar version? Which one is the most realistic?
And another thing, It's not possible to make a excel file like the Krebstar's version? For me (I'm on PC) would be more simple to add the tact

Thank you

Last edited by kilay; 11-19-2016 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:50 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilay
Amazing job guys...
Just a question, for EPL what tact do you use, the Klashman version, the TTB version or the Krebstar version? Which one is the most realistic?
And another thing, It's not possible to make a excel file like the Krebstar's version? For my (I'm on PC) would be more simple to add the tact

Thank you
So far I am using Klashman tactics. I will probably slightly modify them to have a larger number of players joining the defensive phase (less winger and more midfielder in the OUT possession formation), but I am not sure yet if I will do it because it is what brings end to end games which is very characteristic of the EPL.
As mentioned by gnemi few weeks ago Liverpool will require attention as they do not use a proper ST.

Concerning the format of the tactic, personally I can't see myself making an excel file with every picture housed by a link. It seems to me it will take for ever to do it.

Last edited by papinho81; 11-18-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-18-2016, 09:33 AM   #21
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
So far I am using Klashman tactics. I will probably slightly modify them to have a larger number of players joining the defensive phase (less winger and more midfielder in the OUT possession formation), but I am not sure yet if I will do it because it is what brings end to end games which is very characteristic of the EPL.
As mentioned by gnemi few weeks ago Liverpool will require attention as they do not use a proper ST.

Concerning the format of the tactic, personally I can't see myself making an excel file with every picture housed by a link. It seems to me it will take for ever to do it.
I think this would be a good idea even though I do like most of Klash's tactics. Maybe we can post some variations in the coming weeks. In the meantime I have taken a break from editing and will probably look to post more tactics after the second data pack drops next week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 11:18 PM   #22
Rookie

So, thnk you again. Ok, now I can begin to edit. When I have done maybe I could post the edit file, but only for the people that use the same patch (I use Pes Galaxy 1.11. )
Just one thing, i have seen a lot of tact for man utd but no-one with a AMC on the right (like Mata)that work like a wide playmaker(RM with OUT of possession) and another one (Roney) that swap to SS(in IN possession), the same for the wide LM(Martial) that swap to SS or P, Mourinho usually (without too much injury) set up his team in this way . Whatever the position of Pogba sometimes become AMC (when he play without a AMC in the center) like that Carrick-Herrera-Pogba but personally i hate that kind of play (Pogba is a complete midfielder not an AMC).
I tried that tact in PES 2016 and that's perfect for movement and cover of the field. this year i not tried yet.

And what do you think about the Destroyer role? In the last edition often I edit the role for most of the physical CB to raise their physical presence on the field (and that worked well), unfortunately Konami this year has removed that role for the CB (WHY???????????????????) and make it suitable only for the DM. Have you some advice about that?
Sorry for my bad english :P

Last edited by kilay; 11-18-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:15 AM   #23
Rookie

This is what was talking about

Old 11-21-2016, 03:27 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilay
This is what was talking about

Cool! Where did you get it? Could you share the instructions too please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »