Home

Advice Needed: Learning Curve

This is a discussion on Advice Needed: Learning Curve within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 05:21 PM   #9
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Advice Needed: Learning Curve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmel07
I've yet to venture out into the land of streaming. Never done it before. Gotta teach an old dog new tricks. I appreciate the offer.
I'm not an old dog, but as far as video games are concerned, I'm an *older* dog. It's not hard. Debugging the issue if it doesnt work is one thing, but for 99%+ of people, it works out of the box. The only issue is setting up an account, and choosing your streaming quality, which is experimentation, or calculation, if you know your upload rate.

I'd be happy to assist if you want help.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:21 AM   #10
Rookie

jmel07's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for the offer. I downloaded the Twitch app tonight and set up an account after I was done playing. Much better matches tonight. 0-0, 1-3, 2-4 . . . sadly all losses but nothing as crazy as the game that prompted the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by half-fast
I'm not an old dog, but as far as video games are concerned, I'm an *older* dog. It's not hard. Debugging the issue if it doesnt work is one thing, but for 99%+ of people, it works out of the box. The only issue is setting up an account, and choosing your streaming quality, which is experimentation, or calculation, if you know your upload rate.

I'd be happy to assist if you want help.
Old 11-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #11
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the offer. I downloaded the Twitch app tonight and set up an account after I was done playing. Much better matches tonight. 0-0, 1-3, 2-4 . . . sadly all losses but nothing as crazy as the game that prompted the thread.
That's great to hear! If you dont feel like publicizing your twitch name, PM me your twitch name, id love to subscribe and watch some matches when I'm able.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2016, 07:29 PM   #12
Rookie

jmel07's Arena

I don't mind publicizing it. klm2324 both on twitch and psn.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:37 PM   #13
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

That's great! I'll check out your stream whenever I can. I love watching people stream Pro Evo - I've seen so many entertaining games.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:21 PM   #14
Rookie

jmel07's Arena

So I had another one of those games where I had no answer.

CPU was all pressure all the time and would just lob long balls down the middle past my defenders who I had a compact in the middle and as deep as I could play. Couldn't stop it. Needed about 12 fouls including 5 yellow cards just to slow it down. Every pass from the CPU was within a tenth of a second and 1-2-3 long ball. Couldn't win a header in the middle of the field, their players would react quicker than mine to intercept passes while mine stood around waiting for the pass to get to them (it never did). I generated a few opportunities on counter attacks with long balls of my own. Really frustrating game which maybe I could have taken had I won a game yet.....
Old 11-21-2016, 01:57 AM   #15
Rookie

Have you tried to change some basic tact for this club (cpu) to improve realism?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 03:43 AM   #16
Pro

Quote:
So I had another one of those games where I had no answer.

CPU was all pressure all the time and would just lob long balls down the middle past my defenders who I had a compact in the middle and as deep as I could play. Couldn't stop it. Needed about 12 fouls including 5 yellow cards just to slow it down. Every pass from the CPU was within a tenth of a second and 1-2-3 long ball. Couldn't win a header in the middle of the field, their players would react quicker than mine to intercept passes while mine stood around waiting for the pass to get to them (it never did). I generated a few opportunities on counter attacks with long balls of my own. Really frustrating game which maybe I could have taken had I won a game yet.....
Was it a game against a rival team (check rivalries in the team editor)? Rival games can be particularly brutal at time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »