Home

Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels).

This is a discussion on Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels). within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2017, 12:04 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels).

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
On the continuity of the test I did with Monaco, I tried G/O for Barca but it was not working well. FBs took too much time to join the attack as did the CM leading to a Barca without tooth and depth in their play. I then switched them to O/O and it was wayyyyyyy better. You can have a look at it on my archived video on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131794786
Barca on O/O starts around 1:40:00.
try O/G i think is appropriate
Old 04-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #18
Pro

I am streaming a bit with the last patch:

https://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
Old 04-03-2017, 04:57 AM   #19
Pro

Do you guys think the last patch has changed anything in regards to ATT/DEF levels?

I played Barca on O/O yesterday with Betis (First game of La Liga) and they literally raped me. Not so much in terms of possession (I think it was 50-50) but in terms of chance created and converted (lost 7-0 ouch!).
Old 04-03-2017, 10:26 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Do you guys think the last patch has changed anything in regards to ATT/DEF levels?

I played Barca on O/O yesterday with Betis (First game of La Liga) and they literally raped me. Not so much in terms of possession (I think it was 50-50) but in terms of chance created and converted (lost 7-0 ouch!).
I feel like they have. I'm just finding it more chaotic in terms of CPU attack. It's a bit exhausting to be perfectly honest. Regardless of ATT/DEF, there is no patience, no sense of calm whatsoever.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I feel like they have. I'm just finding it more chaotic in terms of CPU attack. It's a bit exhausting to be perfectly honest. Regardless of ATT/DEF, there is no patience, no sense of calm whatsoever.
I agree, with ~10 games after the patch it reminds me a lot where the game was after the DP2 that BL8001 heavily criticized at that time. The cpu is using a lot of super lethal "closed eyes" through ball no matter the team you are playing against they can be supra dangerous at any time. Also it is like the pitch length as increased, the distance between the two defensive lines, the time you have on the ball when you are not in the last third. I am kind of regretting the game play before the patch at least there was more variety in the way the cpu was attacking. At the time of the DP2 konami released a message in the log file, something relative to team tactics. Installing the Live update after that brung back the game to more enjoyable levels for me.

As a side note, I noticed that while playing league games (Premier League) under dogs were always staring the game on G/G they only switched to their original default level if I scored. It happened when I played with city against West Ham and when I played with Arsenal against Bournemouth and Burnley but not against ManU. I checked after that their default level on exhibition game and it was for all as I was expecting, O/B.

Edit:
I think the through balls are due to defensive ADD, many time the ST is free of marking with sometime 5+ meters free. I will upload video showing it tomorrow.
Also the games I played today and yesterday felt like a pace fest.

BL8001 posted two videos in the impression thread at the time of the DP2. You can have a look if you want to compare (Post #568).

Last edited by papinho81; 04-03-2017 at 01:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2017, 02:10 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
I agree, with ~10 games after the patch it reminds me a lot where the game was after the DP2 that BL8001 heavily criticized at that time. The cpu is using a lot of super lethal "closed eyes" through ball no matter the team you are playing against they can be supra dangerous at any time. Also it is like the pitch length as increased, the distance between the two defensive lines, the time you have on the ball when you are not in the last third. I am kind of regretting the game play before the patch at least there was more variety in the way the cpu was attacking. At the time of the DP2 konami released a message in the log file, something relative to team tactics. Installing the Live update after that brung back the game to more enjoyable levels for me.

As a side note, I noticed that while playing league games (Premier League) under dogs were always staring the game on G/G they only switched to their original default level if I scored. It happened when I played with city against West Ham and when I played with Arsenal against Bournemouth and Burnley but not against ManU. I checked after that their default level on exhibition game and it was for all as I was expecting, O/B.

Edit:
I think the through balls are due to defensive ADD, many time the ST is free of marking with sometime 5+ meters free. I will upload video showing it tomorrow.
Also the games I played today and yesterday felt like a pace fest.

BL8001 posted two videos in the impression thread at the time of the DP2. You can have a look if you want to compare (Post #568).
Just to know, try to check these teams, should have different behavior

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6&postcount=55
Old 04-03-2017, 11:02 PM   #23
Rookie

I've redone the tactics of teams and I've put auto change attack/defense level to On for teams and I don't know if it's me...but I feel like I've noticed a difference in terms of how teams are playing. I was watching Barcelona vs Juventus and Barcelona was playing their usual game, then as they went up in the score they really sat back and kept the ball away from Juventus and not putting many players forward.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:39 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilay
Just to know, try to check these teams, should have different behavior

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6&postcount=55
What do you mean killay? Are you testing those different teams or do you suggest me to do so?
What do you mean about behavior? The way their ATT/DEF level evolve during the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »