Home

Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels).

This is a discussion on Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels). within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2017, 06:38 AM   #57
Banned

ZeroTheHero's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels).

Managed to get Barcelona to perform better against me with these settings. I've made Messi and Neymar "Playmaker" style and removed all but one CPU setting on their dribbling. I've made Rakitic a "Destroyer" and Inieste a "Classic 10". All the other midfielders have one of the two, to make them stay around the box in a more Barcelona-like fashion. The settings not mentioned here are unchanged from normal barcelona settings. I have their A/D set at G/O.

Neymar could probably use a better player style setting to make him arrive a little earlier in the box. I'll gladly take suggestions.

Since Barcelona has changed their formation back and forth this season, this is as "correct" as any other. Since they have 3 defenders at all times, they seem to do well in background generated matches in ML as well, and in my game there's a dogfight between Real Madrid and Barcelona for the title like it should be.

EDIT: To bring Messi more into play, make him switch position with Suarez when in possession and pull him back to SS and push Neymar and Suarez up as CF on each side. This will emulate more how they played to demolish PSG in the epic comeback in this years CL.

Last edited by ZeroTheHero; 05-29-2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:47 AM   #58
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
Thanks for this Pap. My question is, how can I implement this on an option file?
Hi and sorry for the late answer.

I am not sure I get exactly your question.
If you meant how can I put that into my game then you can go do what I did, edit one by one all the teams using the OP recommendations.
If you meant how can I convert the dat in the xls file into data in the bin files, I have no idea.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:31 AM   #59
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Bumping this thread due to many of the post in here are even more relevant to PES 18.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:29 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Bumping this thread due to many of the post in here are even more relevant to PES 18.
Great royce, sure this post should be sticked, it's really useful, but this gameplay is horrible, without a patch is unplayable...

Central defender beahviors is worst then last year, sorry i'm refusing to play this game atm, squad advance and CB retreat??? And Liverpool in El and Milan in CL ??? NO, sorry i'm disgusting about that, a couple of guys with a little knowledge over soccer/fotball are for sure better then all the team, probably i'm stick to FM and forgot me KONAMI, you will never seen a single euro from me.. Really ashamed
Old 09-27-2017, 09:21 AM   #61
Rookie

spideurmane's Arena

Awesome thread guys! You're right Royce, more people should have a look/read into it. It's also quite easy to implement the changes and makes a massive difference in game!!

Thanks to Matt10 for his tuto video on page 1!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 01:30 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

So I am assuming this still works for PES 18? Also do you apply Matt's FB video?
Old 09-29-2017, 01:40 AM   #63
Rookie

spideurmane's Arena

It does work as it worked in PES17!
You can use Matt's simple tactics method or copy paste the ATT/DEF you like from one team to another. Both works great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »