Home

PES 2018 Gameplay Changes Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2018 Gameplay Changes Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2017, 08:22 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2018 Gameplay Changes Revealed

PES 2018 features quite a few fundamental gameplay changes, including Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch + and new set pieces. Check out the details below.

Strategic Dribbling

CONTROL IMPROVEMENT
  • Feeling of total control when in possession, ability to make small and decisive movement to maintain the ball or make space.

PHYSICALITY REPRESENTATION
  • Intelligent ball control allows you to keep the ball away from physically strong players.

STRATEGIC DRIBBLING
  • Control the ball touch timing with just a simple stick control - the same applies when dribbling the defender or when executing feint moves.

Real Touch +

FULL BODY TOUCH
  • Smoother trap control through realistic movement using various parts of the body such as chest, stomach and thighs.

OPPOSITION AWARENESS
  • Players are more aware of their surrounding when receiving the ball, often pushing their body in between the opponent and the ball, with physically strong players having more character in keeping the ball.

REALISTIC BALL PHYSICS
  • Further inclusion of real ball physics further enhances the reality including where it bounces, with skilled players being able to react smoothly to these situations accordingly.

New Set Pieces

CORNER KICK / FREE KICK
  • Control improvement with the removal of the guideline allows for greater skill and natural control, with new camera angle options to give the user the best view. See more action and physical battles as you step up to take a corner, while multiple strategy controls can be set at the timing of the kick allowing for a more dramatic outcome.

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 09:25 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: PES 2018 Gameplay Changes Revealed

I'm dying to get my hands on that demo, the "strategic dribbling" is what I really want to see the most. It all sounds really good though. The lighting looks much improved, as well as the details of the crowd.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:25 AM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I'm dying to get my hands on that demo, the "strategic dribbling" is what I really want to see the most. It all sounds really good though. The lighting looks much improved, as well as the details of the crowd.
I'm eager to try the new dribbling mechanics myself. There was a move in the leaked gameplay ~4:30 mark by Neymar that looked incredible in it's simplicity. A change of pace decelerating to a near-stop, drop of the shoulder, and accelerated right past the Dortmund defender on the top-corner edge of the box.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:07 PM   #4
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Will Microsoft finally let us have downloading custom edits?? So i can get real kits into game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »