Home

Transfer Logic Bug

This is a discussion on Transfer Logic Bug within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 04:40 PM   #9
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Transfer Logic Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadsTheChamp
Is there someone who want to share the experience with challenge mode? Is it really changing anything? Please give examples.
I've read in a couple places in challenge mode the unrealistic transfers don't happen. I've yet to get into ML, but I'd like to see people try this and see what happens.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
I've read in a couple places in challenge mode the unrealistic transfers don't happen. I've yet to get into ML, but I'd like to see people try this and see what happens.
It would be nice to hear some more about the function. I will definitely use Challenge mode anyway, but it would be interesting.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #11
Rookie

Ac3way's Arena

I only played 15 games ML so i dont know much about Challenge mode.

Owner gave me expectitions to get any title because Juventus is big team. When CL draw was held, he wanted me to go through group stage.

When I got big game Milan, Napoli, Roma etc. Owner gave me special note before match, where he wanted certain things like warning Napoli is tough team and we should try to beat them. After match, owner responded based on result.

Then there is also owner trust meter and squad trust meter.

I havent seen anything else yet from Challenge Mode. Player singning is as easy PES 2017, but signing contract extensions with Juventus players seems bit tougher. Their salaries rise very much and its hard to negotate any discounts on them.

I heard from other players, that on Challenge Mode your players want to leave and its hard to keep them on team. I havent played enough, to see it myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Challenge mode made no difference whatsoever. I will say that the only teams affected by this seem to be EPL teams. MANU. ARS. LIV. SOHU. WHU. etc. Spanish, German, clubs etc you could argue don't do enough transfer wise.

I really wish the dev teams of both games would spend less time making pointless gimmick cut scenes, and more on the actual experience of the game itself. They say Master League and Career Mode are extremely popular game modes. You wouldn't know it, by the effort put into these aspects of the game. Honestly, Pes hasnt progressed much in the transfer department since I started playing it in 2013.

Also, players on loan in real life are considered actual purchases in the game. So they stay at the club after the loan runs out. How hard is it to implement and end loan date to pre-loaned players?

Im actually embarrassed for them.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:02 PM   #13
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

On PC, couldn't transfer logic be edited in some way?
Old 09-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #14
Rookie

jmel07's Arena

I'd love to do this but I haven't learned how to mod. Need to learn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »