Home

All manual on Professional level is where it's at its best

This is a discussion on All manual on Professional level is where it's at its best within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #25
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All manual on Professional level is where it's at its best

Quote:
give advanced a try, as a previous poster said the ability to hit low hard shots is important for me and actually adds quite a bit new shot types and animations that i haven't seen before. I also feel that there is still enough error with advanced that all your shots are not going to be on target. Go into training and play around with the different types of shots that are possible with advanced. Although I will say that I feel basic shooting is more balanced this year and there is more overall error with the shots.
nickaepi likes this.
I tried Advanced in the past and the ability to hit low shots and low headers off crosses is great, however... why I always go back to basic is because I hit the cross bar way to much on advanced when trying to aim upper corners.
it annoys the hell out of me.. maybe it's because I just wasn't good at it but it annoyed me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 03:48 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All manual on Professional level is where it's at its best

I actually never aim for the top corners when using advanced. If i want to shoot high i am for the middle (meaning just physically pushing the left stick directly up or down) and use a lot of power, these shots often rise and will end up going into the top corners anyway. If volleying or heading I almost always aim low because shot error and the ball physics allow some flight to the ball anyway, depending on the situation of course. Id say about 70% of my shots using advanced would be aiming low, the rest aiming mid height.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »