Home

PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #41
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Back 4 still tracks back for no good reason? Well damn. Guess that's just on purpose at this point, to keep the game end to end. Disappointing though.
The back line seems better than last year but not by much. It's really difficult to tell with the matches being so short. I like it overall but this I am going to be the first in a while that pass on getting it at release and wait to see what the final verdict is going to be. I have decided to do this with all sports games this year and going forward, been burned too much haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 07:28 PM   #42
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
the AI in the demo is horrendous... clear path to the goal (after goalkeeper mistake on kick) and AI decides to pass the ball to another player behind him (midfielder). really?? AI passes are way off. Hope they can tweak the AI before the game ships at the end of this month.

Played on Professional difficulty btw.

Last edited by Peter_OS; 08-08-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:33 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 10

I don't quite understand what could be wrong, my PC can play even the highest quality on pretty much any of the latest games and the PES demo stutters like crazy. Even on Medium. Have they made it only loadable on super high end machines?
Old 08-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #44
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Game looks absolutely stunning in 4K on the PS4 Pro, almost makes 2018 look last-gen.

Everything feels slower and weightier; passing and shooting more deliberate.

Great seeing defenders actually fight to get the ball out of the box, as well as the occassional blown pass.

Konami "borrowed" the Quick Subs concept and made it that much better.

I'm pre-ordering, the CL license can go hang.

Last edited by Turbojugend; 08-08-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:39 PM   #45
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quick shallow impressions on the XB1 S:

Graphic, graphics, graphics...so much improvement over last year. Last year looked just as good on my PS3 as it did on XB1 S. I don't have a 4K tv so maybe that mattered, but I doubt it.

This year was a big jump graphically, actually looks current gen and i feel like now I can start to really appreciate the little things AND nitpick within the appropriate context. '

I must really need to either get a PRO or an X because the graphics jump, again, really significant on the XB1 S...can't imagine how it looks on the premier systems.

Other than that, as a extremely casual soccer fan/gamer, this game feels great, especially at the third-tier difficulty, which I think is Regular.

I see AI doing a few weird things, like not attacking the ball when I'm running straight into the box (lol), but also I got like 2 or 3 fouls in a 5 minute match, which is encouraging.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 11:09 PM   #46
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I feel like I played a different build than you guys. The players have no weight to them at all. Everyone is so floaty and jerky. The animations are also pretty terrible. I really didn't like how it felt or played.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:55 AM   #47
Rookie

rschech13's Arena

Graphically the game looks great. Lighting has taken a substantial leap forward, and the grass no longer looks like a green carpet. The pace of gameplay feels good and realistic as always, and the ball physics are fantastic as it skips across the pitch. My only main complaint so far after playing two games is, as usual, the lack of fouls. Through two full matches I am yet to be fouled by the AI. This has been a problem for a few years now, and I can't understand why it hasn't been addressed by Konami.

All and all PES 19 is certainly looking like a solid improvement over last year's game, and I can't wait to try out Master League!
Old 08-09-2018, 03:26 AM   #48
MVP

lareka's Arena

You should note that game always comes to it's own after a month or two with patches. Demo build is nothing but just a preview of the game. They correct all the blatant bugs, errors and things that shouldn't be in the game later on

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »