Home

PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Full Game Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2019, 01:01 AM   #377
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: PES 2019 Full Game Impressions

Always have preferred PES over FIFA (except during the last-gen consoles when PES struggled mightily to make the jump) but found myself not getting either one at the start of the soccer gaming season because I'm getting older and finding less time to play (they're the only games I play).

But my buddy gave me FIFA 19 for free around October so I played that first and enjoyed the slower tempo and the introduction of a more sim-like game, though a lot of the FIFA crap is still prevalent, like the frequency of golazos and the new one of no breakaway speed at all.

Then, I got a free copy of PES 2019 from my other buddy and I took it to work (since the only game there was FIFA18) to introduce to the FIFA heads there. They have been hooked by PES. HOOKED. And so have I. I haven't played the CPU by itself yet since I have left the game in the office since the first day I took it in, so I haven't experienced the issues others have, but the game is SO. DAMN. FUN. when playing against another person. The difference in player and team styles sets it lightyears apart from FIFA.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:48 PM   #378
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I've been pretty frustrated by the game above Professional. From the annoying backheels and perfect passing, just reminds me too much of PES 2018.

I did figure out something, that works for me at least, in using Professional, but ensuring advanced through balls is on. Makes such a big difference in not able to constantly make perfect through passes via one-two's etc.

Here's a video I just made that goes over what I do:

Hey Matt, watched video , good stuff. Last fifa patch made fifa unplayable IMO against CPU. So want to try your setup with PES. you mind sharing your camera and speed settings as well?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
(Mizzourah setup)
FIFA 19 - tabled post patch
Show 18 - Braves year 2
(default AS quick counts)
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
(default competitive sim)
NBA 2K19 - MyPlayer
Old 02-27-2019, 06:43 PM   #379
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I have tried Matt's setup in a EVERTON ML , 9 games in, and very fun experience on the pitch , wins, losses, and draws. Nice variety.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
(Mizzourah setup)
PES19 - Everton ML
(Matt's setup)
FIFA 19 - tabled post patch
Show 18 - Braves year 2
(default AS quick counts)
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
(Jay Ironhooks pro star)
Old 02-28-2019, 07:40 AM   #380
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Always have preferred PES over FIFA (except during the last-gen consoles when PES struggled mightily to make the jump) but found myself not getting either one at the start of the soccer gaming season because I'm getting older and finding less time to play (they're the only games I play).

But my buddy gave me FIFA 19 for free around October so I played that first and enjoyed the slower tempo and the introduction of a more sim-like game, though a lot of the FIFA crap is still prevalent, like the frequency of golazos and the new one of no breakaway speed at all.

Then, I got a free copy of PES 2019 from my other buddy and I took it to work (since the only game there was FIFA18) to introduce to the FIFA heads there. They have been hooked by PES. HOOKED. And so have I. I haven't played the CPU by itself yet since I have left the game in the office since the first day I took it in, so I haven't experienced the issues others have, but the game is SO. DAMN. FUN. when playing against another person. The difference in player and team styles sets it lightyears apart from FIFA.

Just curious where do you work it? What kinda job let's u play video games at work! U have it good brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2019, 06:37 AM   #381
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
. I haven't played the CPU by itself yet since I have left the game in the office since the first day I took it in, so I haven't experienced the issues others have
It is so good that you have fan with the game.You are so lucky that you only play vs humans...haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #382
Rookie

GrantLong's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod
Mods are really making this game wonderful:

The Beauty of Football.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:11 PM   #383
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I have PES 2019. But what version you guys think is the best this gen? 2016, 2017, or 2018? Or 2019?

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS

Madden19- 85 Falcons year 1
FIFA 19 - Coach challenge year 1
Show 19 - Braves year 1
NBA Live 19 - Hawks year 1
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
RLL4 - Sydney Roosters
RC3 - Highlanders/USA

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 05-29-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:03 PM   #384

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I have PES 2019. But what version you guys think is the best this gen? 2016, 2017, or 2018? Or 2019?
I didn't get a chance to play 2016 on current gen, but I vote 2017.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »