Home

Aweful master legue

This is a discussion on Aweful master legue within the Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Evolution Soccer
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #1
Rookie
 
valdesas's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Aweful master legue

Is there any new about fixing master league non sense when AI sells all the players and not buying new ones. I just dont understand, you paid such money for a game and get like a slap in a face from Konami. I mean do they even testing it before realising.
valdesas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #2
Rookie
 
Gnemi's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,480
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Aweful master legue

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdesas
Is there any new about fixing master league non sense when AI sells all the players and not buying new ones. I just dont understand, you paid such money for a game and get like a slap in a face from Konami. I mean do they even testing it before realising.
This is tough, but it happens in FIFA, too. By the 5th year in your career, it's not often surprising to see Swansea in champions league places while City are in 12th and have Origi as their starting striker.
Gnemi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:29 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Aweful master legue

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu...019_games-2216

Unfortunately, no news yet about them fixing the terrible AI.
winston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:15 PM   #4
Rookie
 
MaxNUFC09's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Atlanta
Re: Aweful master legue

Apparently they will fix it, when, exactly, 1-3 weeks. The other problem I had was when players would be unrealistically sold twice in a season. I remember last year rooney was sold to russia from everton, then in winter to manchester united. He was not the only example of this crap. Plus the whole thing of FA Cup games/other cup rounds being held in a unknown neutral ground instead of one of the teams grounds. Really immersion breaking.

NBA 2K is epitome of franchise/league modes, konami should take a lesson
MaxNUFC09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Rookie
 
Gnemi's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,480
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Aweful master legue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxNUFC09
Apparently they will fix it, when, exactly, 1-3 weeks. The other problem I had was when players would be unrealistically sold twice in a season. I remember last year rooney was sold to russia from everton, then in winter to manchester united. He was not the only example of this crap. Plus the whole thing of FA Cup games/other cup rounds being held in a unknown neutral ground instead of one of the teams grounds. Really immersion breaking.

NBA 2K is epitome of franchise/league modes, konami should take a lesson
Does anybody know if patches will apply to current BAL and ML saves or do I need to hold off on starting one until they patch?
Gnemi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 07:24 AM   #6
KG
Welcome Back
 
KG's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 14,468
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Aweful master legue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Does anybody know if patches will apply to current BAL and ML saves or do I need to hold off on starting one until they patch?
They usually don't mess with your career mode save file but I'm not sure with this one if you're in the middle of a transfer window.
__________________
Twitter Instagram - kgx2thez
KG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:47 PM   #7
Rookie
 
Gnemi's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,480
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Aweful master legue

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
They usually don't mess with your career mode save file but I'm not sure with this one if you're in the middle of a transfer window.
So I should probably hold off on starting an ML or BAL career, given that what people are describing sounds like it's game-breaking?
Gnemi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:58 PM   #8
KG
Welcome Back
 
KG's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 14,468
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Aweful master legue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
So I should probably hold off on starting an ML or BAL career, given that what people are describing sounds like it's game-breaking?


Yeah I’d hold off just to be safe although I have no idea when they’ll fix it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitter Instagram - kgx2thez
KG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Evolution Soccer »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Top -