Home

How is your Master League or Become A Legend going?

This is a discussion on How is your Master League or Become A Legend going? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0

I've seen this type of thread on many other games, but I have not seen it here. I really enjoy reading other people's stories of their franchises, careers, or dynasties. I hope that others will join me in sharing their story with this game.

DISCLAIMER: I understand that a lot of people are unhappy with this game due to the poor AI in matches and poor AI in club management. Please, just share your story if you want to and you are enjoying the game. This is not a thread for sharing your frustration with the game. There are other places for that.

My story begins with my first ever Master League with PES. This is actually the first time I have ever played a PES game, and I am still learning the nuances of it. I am having a blast so far, but my Master League has not been going very well.

I decided to start my Master League with Leeds United. My initial goal when starting was to try to get promoted to the Premier League, but my goal has since changed. Leeds United has started 0-7 and the owner is not happy. His trust in me has dropped all the way down to 11%. I have not met any of his missions so far, and I am afraid that if we do not win our next match I will get sacked. The last sentence of the most recent mission states, "Win the next one." Since this is my first time playing this game, I do not really know if I will actually get sacked if I lose this next match, but I do not want to find out. In any case, my new goal is to save my job! Check out the video below to see if we can "Win the next one."

Please share your story. I would be excited to read about what you are doing with your Master League or Become A Legend.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 09-23-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 02:06 PM   #2
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How is your Master League or Become A Legend going?

Nevermind ML still the same. But BAL plays good.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 09-28-2018 at 03:56 PM. Reason: ML still sucks
Old 10-04-2018, 06:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Ac3way's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Nevermind ML still the same. But BAL plays good.
I agree, BAL gameplay seems awesome first time on football games. I even think AI is better than NBA2k-series AI on MyCareer. Somehow it doesnt have same problems with low crosses etc. as ML or other gameplay modes.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:57 AM   #4
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

What's the minimum Owner Trust you need to not get sacked, I'm 3 games into the 2nd half of the season with Milan and owner strust is 26% lmao. I'm on challenge mode some of the goals are so unrealistic.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:11 AM   #5
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGuy
What's the minimum Owner Trust you need to not get sacked, I'm 3 games into the 2nd half of the season with Milan and owner strust is 26% lmao. I'm on challenge mode some of the goals are so unrealistic.

I’m not really sure. I have gotten all the way down to 6% in my ML. I even got a message from my owner that said my players were not responding to my leadership and that “maybe” it was time for a change. At this point, I still have a job and my owner trust is at 8% after winning my last match. I am also playing on challenge mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 01:12 AM   #6
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGuy

Now down to 4% owner trust after two loses tonight. Still have a job at the moment. Maybe it needs to get all the way down to 0.

Old 10-07-2018, 05:10 PM   #7
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Well, it’s official... I finally got fired. Sitting at 4% owner trust, I actually survived for three more games. I won the first and had draws for the next two. Owner trust was a 5% at the time. It happened just before the start of the January transfer window. Timing makes perfect sense. Obviously, I’m disappointed as I really feel like we were improving. In all honesty though, if I was the owner, I would have fired me long ago.

In any case, now I have to decide where I want to take my “talents” next. I have two offers available that I am considering. My options are Sheffield Wednesday or Rotherham United. Both teams are at the bottom of the table just below Leeds United who just fired me. I think I can only go up from here. Or, I guess, I could just get fired again.

Old 10-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #8
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
Well, it’s official... I finally got fired. Sitting at 4% owner trust, I actually survived for three more games. I won the first and had draws for the next two. Owner trust was a 5% at the time. It happened just before the start of the January transfer window. Timing makes perfect sense. Obviously, I’m disappointed as I really feel like we were improving. In all honesty though, if I was the owner, I would have fired me long ago.

In any case, now I have to decide where I want to take my “talents” next. I have two offers available that I am considering. My options are Sheffield Wednesday or Rotherham United. Both teams are at the bottom of the table just below Leeds United who just fired me. I think I can only go up from here. Or, I guess, I could just get fired again.

LOL damn rip. I managed to JUST get past my first season with Milan I failed pretty much all the owners missions. The only thing that kept my job was winning Europa League. It was my goal to get Milan back to CL after my first season. And I literally just clinched at the end by winning EL, because my team choked at the end of the season and finished 5th. It was such a grind in the end but it was really fun.

I made some big signings this summer transfer window. Boateng, SMS, Modric. Sold some players to get money to sign said players. It's titles or bust for me this season as the owners trust is at 13%. I was so happy to finally get back to Champions League with Milan and I end up getting the group of death. Real Madrid, Chelsea, AC Milan, Young Boys. First game tonight of my Champions League at Chelsea, Modric making his debut.

I'm definitely getting fired if I don't succeed in CL or Serie A this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »