Home

Is it just me

This is a discussion on Is it just me within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2019, 10:21 PM   #9
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
Fifa 19 is a lot better than 18.

no way.. FIFA 18 is way better... at least in terms of online it is

FIFA 19 went bakcyards. the only way I can think of someone saying FIFA 19 is better than 18 is maybe for someone who only plays offline only and never online..I never play fifa offline so maybe it's better offline but in terms of the game and how it plays online.. it's horrible compared to fifa 18.. they completely ruin the game..

everyone I play fifa with.. all quit playing this game early this year... I will try the new update that just downloaded on mine and still play it I'm sure before the next one comes out..

and pes is way better than fifa 19. PES is the game this year. they both have issues but PES is better than FIFA 19 this year. I can't believe more people on sites like this don't see or agree with that.

Last edited by stevostl; 02-14-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 09:55 AM   #10
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
no way.. FIFA 18 is way better... at least in terms of online it is

FIFA 19 went bakcyards. the only way I can think of someone saying FIFA 19 is better than 18 is maybe for someone who only plays offline only and never online..I never play fifa offline so maybe it's better offline but in terms of the game and how it plays online.. it's horrible compared to fifa 18.. they completely ruin the game..

everyone I play fifa with.. all quit playing this game early this year... I will try the new update that just downloaded on mine and still play it I'm sure before the next one comes out..

and pes is way better than fifa 19. PES is the game this year. they both have issues but PES is better than FIFA 19 this year. I can't believe more people on sites like this don't see or agree with that.
Offline was solid to me this year but again they screwed it up via patches after saying before the game release they wouldn't release too many patches to mess with it. It's disappointing to me but PES is definitely more enjoyable online this year, I am glad they release Lite versions of the game.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:35 PM   #11
Rookie

GrantLong's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
Can you imagine if they took strong points of each game and combined to make the ultimate game.Wow.

That is what should happen in an ideal world, the same with EA and 2K in Basketball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 02:13 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

More people playing FIFA means jack. Pes doesnt have the budget EA does and the lack of license kills them.

I cant get past there being no player individuality in FIFA and thats why ill always go back to PES. where teams and individual players are all unique.

ill play FIFA around a group of friends but thats it.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:06 AM   #13
Rookie

RagingTrav's Arena

OVR: 2

The only reason i play FIFA 18 over PES 19 is the deeper career.
I love the ML default players option when i play PES but 2 divisions and Europe is too shallow for a good road to glory. FIFA having 4 divisions in England + Europe makes it much deeper.
If PES gave an option to add a couple of created divisions I'd buy it on release.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:03 PM   #14
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

I always thought it's all about gameplay but man...I guess in today's day and age where friends barely come over to play (i.e. old school days), and it's all done online, it's changing my mindset.

If I could only take PES gameplay + everything else from FIFA 19, I'd be so happy. PES just feels so empty, the absence of any significant improvements to Master League was extremely disappointing.

Inside the game itself, on the pitch, PES is head and shoulders above, but it feels like I can only create one game, and not create a world I can truly get invested in.

I've been so close to pull the trigger on purchasing FIFA 19 but I just can't seem to do it. Maybe it's because we're close to the next iteration of games.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:04 PM   #15
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingTrav
I love the ML default players option when i play PES
What's exactly this option?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2019, 01:48 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatt96
I always thought it's all about gameplay but man...I guess in today's day and age where friends barely come over to play (i.e. old school days), and it's all done online, it's changing my mindset.

If I could only take PES gameplay + everything else from FIFA 19, I'd be so happy. PES just feels so empty, the absence of any significant improvements to Master League was extremely disappointing.

Inside the game itself, on the pitch, PES is head and shoulders above, but it feels like I can only create one game, and not create a world I can truly get invested in.

I've been so close to pull the trigger on purchasing FIFA 19 but I just can't seem to do it. Maybe it's because we're close to the next iteration of games.

I use to feel the same way but FIFA gameplay with slider adjustments is awesome and provides an immersive experience. I will never buy another PES game again. The time it took to fix the AI was also unacceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »