Home

eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 2.0 Review

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 2.0 Review within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2019, 03:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 2.0 Review

This game is strange. I had one day since the update where it played great but then the next day it went back to feeling sluggish and nerfed. For that one day everything was super responsive - skill moves worked, and the game registered small stick movements so you could finesse in small spaces without the over exagerated momentum you normally get making small movements with close dribbling almost impossible. Player control was unreal.

It was really smooth and I was able to pull off small but quick side steps to get off some really nice looking shots that looked fantastic. I have to believe this is how the game is supposed to play, but for some reason it hasn't happened since. Makes me think that they have technical issues on the backend that are really hurting the game.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:57 AM   #10
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjackets
This game is strange. I had one day since the update where it played great but then the next day it went back to feeling sluggish and nerfed. For that one day everything was super responsive - skill moves worked, and the game registered small stick movements so you could finesse in small spaces without the over exagerated momentum you normally get making small movements with close dribbling almost impossible. Player control was unreal.

It was really smooth and I was able to pull off small but quick side steps to get off some really nice looking shots that looked fantastic. I have to believe this is how the game is supposed to play, but for some reason it hasn't happened since. Makes me think that they have technical issues on the backend that are really hurting the game.
Curious, are you on PC? I am and have noticed the same issue. There are several on YouTube that have mentioned the same also. It is easily noticed when it happens. Like the players are stuck in quicksand while the ball moves normally.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 11-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERNUT
Curious, are you on PC? I am and have noticed the same issue. There are several on YouTube that have mentioned the same also. It is easily noticed when it happens. Like the players are stuck in quicksand while the ball moves normally.
Someone online was saying that it happens when you're connected/not connected to the server.

No idea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2019, 03:29 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERNUT
No I'm not on PC

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »