Home

eFootball PES 2020: UEFA Euro 2020 DLC Impressions

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020: UEFA Euro 2020 DLC Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2020, 03:33 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Despite being postponed until summer 2021, Konami went through with its original plan to release its...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: eFootball PES 2020: UEFA Euro 2020 DLC Impressions

Solid and accurate article.

Played this mode a bit last night and enjoyed it. Agree that the UI could have a bit more going on, but the stats/info are there under "Information". The UI is just bland.

Overall, the mode is enjoyable and I'll always appreciate a free mode being added. I can see myself playing through a few different times with various teams.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:34 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

I’ve seen some negative comments in various streams and threads but tbh for me personally it’s a nice addition. The DP7 update has certainly helped too and on Top Player I’m really enjoying both the new Euro 2020 and ML. I’ve started a Euro 2020 playing every game. I’m almost through match day 1 now just got group F to go. So far, loving the diversity of playing with all different teams and Netherlands were real fun to play as. Had lots of variety regarding results and had some 0-0’s too, one of which was playing as Russia v Belgium. That was a fun game to play, Belgium put me under immense pressure but I held on. I have to play as the ‘home’ team and playing as Turkey in the very first game I out fought Italy and pulled off a shock 1-0 win with a late winner. Definitely looking forward to playing the rest of the tournament. For me, the DLC gets a .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 06-10-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #4
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’ve seen some negative comments in various streams and threads but tbh for me personally it’s a nice addition. The DP7 update has certainly helped too and on Top Player I’m really enjoying both the new Euro 2020 and ML. I’ve started a Euro 2020 playing every game. I’m almost through match day 1 now just got group F to go. So far, loving the diversity of playing with all different teams and Netherlands were real fun to play as. Had lots of variety regarding results and had some 0-0’s too, one of which was playing as Russia v Belgium. That was a fun game to play, Belgium put me under immense pressure but I held on. I have to play as the ‘home’ team and playing as Turkey in the very first game I out fought Italy and pulled off a shock 1-0 win with a late winner. Definitely looking forward to playing the rest of the tournament. For me, the DLC gets a .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Fun idea. How do you set that up? Assign user to all teams?
Old 06-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Fun idea. How do you set that up? Assign user to all teams?

Yes you select 24 players at the start and then you have to assign a personal setting to every team. When you go to play the game you have to go into participant settings, it will then only let you play as the ‘home’ team but I’m fine with that. I finished off matchday 1 for group F today and Kosovo pulled off a stunning 2-1 win over Portugal while Germany and France battled out a 1-1 draw. I really love playing tournaments this way.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2020, 08:25 AM   #6
Rookie

With two controllers you can play home or away with all teams and tactics on the go!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »