Home

eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Impressions

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Impressions within the Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Evolution Soccer
Operation Sports Is Looking for Folks Who Want to Create Great Videos
WWE 2K21 Needs a True MyGM/Booker Mode
FIFA 20 CONMEBOL Libertadores Impressions: A Missed Opportunity
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #1
Owner and News Editor

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8iv1P8LEo&feature=emb_title While many of us were busy with Valentine's Day activities, Konami continued its post-release support...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #2
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: eFootball PES 2020: Data Pack 4.0 Impressions

Great article, really liked that clip you shared with the Valenica midfielder tracking that run in the box. I didn't expect PES to improve this much that late in the cycle, kudos to Konami.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:32 AM   #3
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Time to pick up my PSV ML again.

Operation Sports OOTP League
Old 02-21-2020, 11:56 AM   #4
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Great article, really liked that clip you shared with the Valenica midfielder tracking that run in the box. I didn't expect PES to improve this much that late in the cycle, kudos to Konami.
Thanks Royce!

Yeah that pretty cool of Kongodbia, to stay with his runner. He could have easily passed him off to a CB but he made sure he did his part.

I've got a good clip of Ramsey going on a trademark run finishing it off with a toe-poke tap-in. Classic Ramsey although he managed to not get injured lol.
Old 02-22-2020, 10:18 AM   #5
Rebuild Mode

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Each time I play I'm honestly surprised at how different the game feels compared to before the update. I don't play often, so I'm on Professional, which was providing a realistic challenge before the update depending on who I was playing against with Inter.

Post update, it's actually tougher to create chances as I have to try different things, and with there not being as much space as before I have to be more patient, even when trying to counter.

Really enjoying it overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2020, 11:08 AM   #6
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

I picked up PES 2020 last week, I can't believe how much better the gameplay is than PES19 or FIFA20. Creating chances is hard to do and since the patch, I've noticed a bigger difference in how different teams play.
Old 02-22-2020, 05:19 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I own both Fifa and PES. After the 4.0 patch, the games arenít even close anymore. PES is champ. The flow, momentum, passing, shooting... all have a feel and touch that make sense. The controls are different from Fifa.... but when you properly learn to play the game on Stadium Camera with the controls mastered... its incredible.

I put Fifa back in for a game after playing Pes post 4.0..... i didnt make it to half. Game removed. Deleted. Traded in next week. Game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-24-2020, 12:27 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Excellent article with spot-on details of why this game really shines. As a 15 year player of FIFA I've really come to not only enjoy PES but with the poor state of FIFA there is no turning back for me. The immersion and attention to the small things are extraordinary. That's what you get when devs aren't consistently chasing their tails trying to fix a million little bugs and glitches! For all of you FIFA refugees just know this...to "get" this game you simply must understand how the devs at Konami work the controller. The MAJOR difference is with PES you must go easy on the L3 stick...as opposed to FIFA wherein its a very button-heavy game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Evolution Soccer »