Home

Xbox Version plays better?

This is a discussion on Xbox Version plays better? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2020, 11:59 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Xbox Version plays better?

bought the ps4 version months ago since i can import real teams. I liked the gameplay but at the end it sort of got stale and went back to fifa.

Got gamepass and found the game was free there on Xb. Played it yesterday and I was surprised how good the game played on xb. I dont know if its a gameplay update or maybe the controller but the control seems much tighter and more responsive on xb where its feels more sloppy on ps4.

Anyone else experience this? I may go back to play ps4 just to compare as it's been a long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2020, 02:50 AM   #2
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox Version plays better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
bought the ps4 version months ago since i can import real teams. I liked the gameplay but at the end it sort of got stale and went back to fifa.

Got gamepass and found the game was free there on Xb. Played it yesterday and I was surprised how good the game played on xb. I dont know if its a gameplay update or maybe the controller but the control seems much tighter and more responsive on xb where its feels more sloppy on ps4.

Anyone else experience this? I may go back to play ps4 just to compare as it's been a long time.
This is interesting, I have an XBox One so have to use it without option files.
I found it quite fun creating my own kits etc. trying to get PL teams look like the real thing!
Anyways I was/am thinking of switching to PS4/5 soon to get the option files, maybe I should not bother?
I have a channel on Youtube with mostly FIFA content but am so over that game that I might not bother with it in 2021, but take a look at the gameplay on XBox for PES - I was very impressed.

https://youtu.be/0rF5n_ZHr_4
Old 06-07-2020, 10:04 AM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1

I played PES 2011-13 on the 360 and it was some of the most fun I had with PES since WE9. I think A LOT of it was how good PES felt with the xbox controller. I think it's a little bit tighter than the PS controller but that's just my opinion.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:02 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Went back to PS4 version last week to compare and ya, it feels more loose control wise and sort of the game plays more sloppy.

The XB version is so tight and maybe it is the controller that makes the game more fun for me. I dont know, but the game just feels better to play. Like I have much better control.

On ps4, i never got the urge to keep playing the game. After playing a season game or master leauge game, I'd play one game and then go play something else.

On XB, man, I can't keep this game down. Like I can play 4-5 games in a row because it just feeellls sooo good to play!

At this point, i really don't even mind the fake logos on XB. As long as I have the correct names of the teams editted it is good enough for me since the gameplay feels so much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »