Home

eFootball PES 2021 Season Update Arrives on September 15 - Trailer, Features, Screenshots & Price Revealed

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2021 Season Update Arrives on September 15 - Trailer, Features, Screenshots & Price Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2020, 11:40 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
This all makes good business sense in light of the new consoles coming this fall. Konami did this with their baseball game it was a free upgrade to the 2020 season. More games should take this route, many times your spending $60 for what amounts to an roster upgrade anyway. Kudos Konami !
Old 07-13-2020, 02:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: eFootball PES 2021 Will Be a Season Content Update For PES 2020, with Updated Pla

Konami did the same thing with Pro Yakyuu Spirits but it was a free update.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:21 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 19
Re: eFootball PES 2021 Will Be a Season Content Update For PES 2020, with Updated Pla

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Konami did the same thing with Pro Yakyuu Spirits but it was a free update.

Because of PYS this seems like a smart tactic. The pandemic has impacted the developers and the real world sports. Konami can always regroup and focus on Next Gen. They've let UEFA Champions League, Copa Libertadores, and some club licenses go. Why not focus on their sim game play heritage, improve the manager mode/Master League or offer a better alternative to FUT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2020, 02:20 PM   #12
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

I remember hearing this was going to happen months ago, but it's good its finally confirmed. Long as they don't charge full price this is good and maybe they could even go back to the gameplay of the demo. Honestly every sports games should be skipping a year or two. There really is no reason for a "new" release every year. I view this as a positive they get extra time to hopefully focus on a new engine and make a great game. If the extra time means PES 2022 can be good on and off the field and give FIFA a real run for it's money. I'm all for it.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:34 PM   #13

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Small thing we will probably never get: the option to play matches in empty or limited capacity stadiums. It would be an easy add, but we won't get it. Maybe I'm the only one who would want it tho.
Old 07-14-2020, 03:08 PM   #14
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Small thing we will probably never get: the option to play matches in empty or limited capacity stadiums. It would be an easy add, but we won't get it. Maybe I'm the only one who would want it tho.

I would like this as well. The old PES/WE games had this on ps2 for exhibition games. You could choose from 0-3 stars iirc, with 0 being empty. It was implemented really well too; if you chose 1 or 2 stars, the limited crowd would gather closer to the center of the stadium and leave the sides and top virtually empty.
Old 07-14-2020, 07:10 PM   #15

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I would like this as well. The old PES/WE games had this on ps2 for exhibition games. You could choose from 0-3 stars iirc, with 0 being empty. It was implemented really well too; if you chose 1 or 2 stars, the limited crowd would gather closer to the center of the stadium and leave the sides and top virtually empty.
Yup true. Unfortunately, as online and esports has taken over more and more, these little touches have gone by the wayside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2020, 03:53 PM   #16
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I also wonder if they are going to have any gameplay patches for this update or just keep it as is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »