Home

PES 2021 Season Update Master League Thread

This is a discussion on PES 2021 Season Update Master League Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2020, 06:02 PM   #1
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
PES 2021 Season Update Master League Thread

Transfer window is closed. Datapack has been released. Time to start those Master League saves.

I'm still waiting on the PESuniverse OF 3 before starting mine. Thinking of doing a ML in the Brasileiro or Italian Serie B. So many good options though it's hard to choose.

Anyway let the stories begin!

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 10-22-2020 at 11:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2020, 01:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PES 2021 Season Update Master League Thread

While waiting for Data Pack 2.0 and the updated option files, I've been messing around with various Master League seasons and completed 1 season each with Lille and Rangers (have to restart this now that you can select Gerrard ). Seeing what your scouts find for you and choosing only from that list is part of the fun, or it might otherwise get a bit stale getting the same players over and over again.

I don't have access to the PES Universe file, unfortunately, and am using a combination of files (the pesunites one plus some of the league-specific ones like MLS). I noticed that Data Pack 2.0 is missing some of the late window transfers (e.g. Rodon to Spurs) and you have to do some editing of squad numbers to get them accurate.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:13 AM   #3
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

My plan is to run Granada ML (I like their kits and the stadium available on PC) really been into LaLiga the past two seasons.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:43 PM   #4
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

I was waiting for the data pack 2.0 to start a long term Master league save and I decided to go with Valencia, they are really having some problems in the real life so I picked them to try to bring them to the old paths of glory of the club that was not so long ago "the best of the rest" in Spain.

I made some great changes in the first transfer window, got rid of most players that I thought weren't needed and brought in some nice talent.

Carles Alena from Barcelona. No paths for minutes there, 22 years old, still very young, but ready for a bigger role and a lot of minutes, he'll be a regular starter in my team and will be the main playmaker. I'm really happy that I managed to get him
Spoiler

Dominik Szobolai - A great youngster from Red Bull Salzburg. Only 20 years old but he is already ready to play. A complete midfielder who won't be starting for now but we'll give him minutes every chance I get, first off the bench and can replace both Alena and Kondogbia

Spoiler

Mario Balotelli - "No we're never gonna survive, unless
We are a little crazy" - To quote Seal, Super Mario is my favourite soccer/football games player because of his great talent which never got fully realized. I was always waiting for the right club for him where he will settle down and play his best but that never truly happened. So I brought him in Valencia as well, since he was a free agent I didn't have problems getting him. He's a backup striker, behind Maxi Gomez. Let's hope he'll be useful.

Spoiler

Sergino Dest (Loan) - Since I have no backup right full/wing back I had to get something. I didn't really have any money left so I was looking for a cheap option and Sergino Dest is what I was looking for. Young, talented, will get minutes as a backup.

Spoiler

Valentino Lazaro - I needed a right midfielder and Valentino Lazaro is the type of player I was looking for. Brought him from Borussia Monchengladbach. He can contribute both offensively and defensively, he's 24 and will fit nicely.

Spoiler

Here's the team and the formation.

Spoiler

The start of the season hasn't really been great. I played 0-0 against Athletic Bilbao at home, lost to Celta Vigo 1-0, Jovetic scored a goal late in the game in the game that was really close. Played 2-2 against Osasuna (Super Mario scored a goal!) and won 2-0 against Sevilla. I think the form will only improve as the new players will be playing together more and more.

Spoiler
Old 10-23-2020, 05:10 PM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
I was waiting for the data pack 2.0 to start a long term Master league save and I decided to go with Valencia, they are really having some problems in the real life so I picked them to try to bring them to the old paths of glory of the club that was not so long ago "the best of the rest" in Spain.

I made some great changes in the first transfer window, got rid of most players that I thought weren't needed and brought in some nice talent.

Carles Alena from Barcelona. No paths for minutes there, 22 years old, still very young, but ready for a bigger role and a lot of minutes, he'll be a regular starter in my team and will be the main playmaker. I'm really happy that I managed to get him
Spoiler

Dominik Szobolai - A great youngster from Red Bull Salzburg. Only 20 years old but he is already ready to play. A complete midfielder who won't be starting for now but we'll give him minutes every chance I get, first off the bench and can replace both Alena and Kondogbia

Spoiler

Mario Balotelli - "No we're never gonna survive, unless
We are a little crazy" - To quote Seal, Super Mario is my favourite soccer/football games player because of his great talent which never got fully realized. I was always waiting for the right club for him where he will settle down and play his best but that never truly happened. So I brought him in Valencia as well, since he was a free agent I didn't have problems getting him. He's a backup striker, behind Maxi Gomez. Let's hope he'll be useful.

Spoiler

Sergino Dest (Loan) - Since I have no backup right full/wing back I had to get something. I didn't really have any money left so I was looking for a cheap option and Sergino Dest is what I was looking for. Young, talented, will get minutes as a backup.

Spoiler

Valentino Lazaro - I needed a right midfielder and Valentino Lazaro is the type of player I was looking for. Brought him from Borussia Monchengladbach. He can contribute both offensively and defensively, he's 24 and will fit nicely.

Spoiler

Here's the team and the formation.

Spoiler

The start of the season hasn't really been great. I played 0-0 against Athletic Bilbao at home, lost to Celta Vigo 1-0, Jovetic scored a goal late in the game in the game that was really close. Played 2-2 against Osasuna (Super Mario scored a goal!) and won 2-0 against Sevilla. I think the form will only improve as the new players will be playing together more and more.

Spoiler
I did a Valencia ML in PES 2017. Had A LOT of fun with them. Awesome kits, a good history, and some big boys to topple.

Also, played with Szobolai in a Red Bull Salzburg FIFA Player Career Mode. He was really good. He ended up getting sold to Lazio who we played in the UCL a year later. Hell of a player IRL too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2020, 05:48 PM   #6
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Okay I landed on a team RCD Espanyol. They've spent the most cumulative seasons in La Liga without winning the title, just been relegated. Their kits this year are really nice especially the 120th anniversary ones. Can't wait to start!

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 10-23-2020 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:45 PM   #7
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Okay I landed on a team RCD Espanyol. They've spent the most cumulative seasons in La Liga without winning the title, just been relegated. Thier kits this year are really nice especially the 120th anniversary ones. Can't wait to start!
Good team to play with RDT should get you plenty of goals. Also recommend using the Espanol commentary.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:49 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm back at it boys and girls! Steven Gerrard is here to take over Southampton and lead them to tremendous glory and things are only just getting started.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »