Home

Premier League - Playing every game on Full Manual!

This is a discussion on Premier League - Playing every game on Full Manual! within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2021, 05:03 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Premier League - Playing every game on Full Manual!

Week 23 sees some more great action and goals as Crystal Palace blow Burnley away early on, moving into 2nd place above Manchester City, who become the latest scalp for an impressive Fulham side. Elsewhere, Manchester United visit the capital to take on leaders Chelsea, while Tottenham slip to defeat again as they slide further down the table to 17th!

Full fixtures;
Arsenal v Newcastle United
Everton v Leeds United
Sheffield United v Liverpool
Aston Villa v Brighton and Hove Albion
West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City
Crystal Palace v Burnley
West Ham United v Southampton
Fulham v Manchester City
Chelsea v Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers

https://youtu.be/Iw1elw_OP8I
Old 02-15-2021, 01:03 PM   #50
Pro

Week 24 sees more late drama, as league leaders Chelsea score a dramatic winner in the 4th minute of 3 added minutes to crush Wolves' moral! Liverpool cruise at Leeds, Leicester dominate Villa, Man City win but not convincingly while neighbours United are held by Fulham.

Full fixtures;

Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal
Newcastle United v Everton
Leeds United v Liverpool
Leicester City v Aston Villa
Burnley v West Bromwich Albion
Southampton v Crystal Palace
Manchester City v West Ham United
Manchester United v Fulham
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea
Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United

https://youtu.be/bvMZB4D4lBo

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 02-19-2021, 01:44 PM   #51
Pro

Week 25 see 3 teams hit 4 goals. Arsenal and Chelsea both come from behind to win, there is a thriller at the London Stadium as West Ham take on Man Utd, Fulham continue to impress and Leeds earn the bragging rights in the Yorkshire derby.

Full fixtures;

Arsenal v Leicester City
Everton v Brighton and Hove Albion
Liverpool v Newcastle United
Sheffield United v Leeds United
Aston Villa v Burnley
West Bromwich Albion v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Manchester City
West Ham United v Manchester United
Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur

https://youtu.be/VVGCATzsxtY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2021, 11:47 AM   #52
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Yes it is frustrating on that point. Personally, I'm not too bothered because by being able to only play as the home team, it means I play 19 games as every team throughout the 380 games but yes I understand your frustration.
Yeah, I'd just like a system where I can play 1/2 game as each team just so I'm getting to play a little bit of every game with every team, but oh well. PES gameplay is still insanely refreshing compared to any EA game where everything seems "tethered" and I've really enjoyed your videos! This game is beautfiul!
Old 02-23-2021, 11:35 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipNotiiC_x
Yeah, I'd just like a system where I can play 1/2 game as each team just so I'm getting to play a little bit of every game with every team, but oh well. PES gameplay is still insanely refreshing compared to any EA game where everything seems "tethered" and I've really enjoyed your videos! This game is beautfiul!

Thanks for watching, glad you enjoy them. PES gameplay is, imho, way better than FIFA for sure. It would be nice if you could select whichever team you wanted in league mode. Really enjoying doing a Premier League. Hopefully week 26 will be uploaded later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #54
Pro

Week 26 sees Tottenham drop into the bottom 3 following another home defeat, this one at the hands of the ever improving Fulham. Man Utd bring Palace back down to earth with a strong second half performance. Man City struggle to overcome a resilient West Brom who almost snatch a point with the last kick of the game. Southampton win a 6 goal thriller against Villa at St Mary's and Chelsea need a last gasp equalizer at home to Sheffield Utd.

Full fixtures;

Burnley v Arsenal
Leicester City v Everton
Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool
Newcastle United v Leeds United
Southampton v Aston Villa
Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion
Manchester United v Crystal Palace
Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham
Chelsea v Sheffield United

https://youtu.be/FbaR2e-N3Yo
Old 03-05-2021, 02:11 PM   #55
Pro

Week 27 sees Liverpool move 2nd and make it a 3 horse race at the top. Chelsea are held in the derby at Fulham, Manchester City fall to an Ollie Watkins goal at Villa Park and Manchester United are beaten by West Brom! Elsewhere, a brace by Gareth Bale helps Tottenham to a much needed win at West Ham and Crystal Palace easily overcome Wolves.

Full fixtures;

Arsenal v Southampton
Everton v Burnley
Liverpool v Leicester City
Leeds United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Sheffield United v Newcastle United
Aston Villa v Manchester City
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United
Crystal Palace v Wolverhampton Wanderers
West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur
Fulham v Chelsea

https://youtu.be/lvPsVubKPJM

** I now have a PS5 up and running and love it. I have transferred everything over from the PS4 however, I am currently undecided whether to finish off this series on the PS4.

My reasons are twofold.

Firstly, I am not sure if this is the case or not, but having been playing different saves all week on my exact same settings trying to get use to the new system and controller, I can't help but feel the AI teams are playing marginally better. Something just feels slightly different, so I'm thinking to keep the level playing field so to speak, maybe I should complete this project on the PS4.

Secondly, recorded gameplay files on PS5 are nearly 3 times bigger than on the PS4 which affects storage space and transfer time to my laptop.

Having said all of this, I think a trial run on the PS5 for week 28 will help me decide which way to go. If the gameplay does feel different from the PS4 and the length of time to transfer files gets too much, then I will revert back to the PS4 to finish the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 02:33 PM   #56
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Week 27 sees Liverpool move 2nd and make it a 3 horse race at the top. Chelsea are held in the derby at Fulham, Manchester City fall to an Ollie Watkins goal at Villa Park and Manchester United are beaten by West Brom! Elsewhere, a brace by Gareth Bale helps Tottenham to a much needed win at West Ham and Crystal Palace easily overcome Wolves.

Full fixtures;

Arsenal v Southampton
Everton v Burnley
Liverpool v Leicester City
Leeds United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Sheffield United v Newcastle United
Aston Villa v Manchester City
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United
Crystal Palace v Wolverhampton Wanderers
West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur
Fulham v Chelsea

https://youtu.be/lvPsVubKPJM

** I now have a PS5 up and running and love it. I have transferred everything over from the PS4 however, I am currently undecided whether to finish off this series on the PS4.

My reasons are twofold.

Firstly, I am not sure if this is the case or not, but having been playing different saves all week on my exact same settings trying to get use to the new system and controller, I can't help but feel the AI teams are playing marginally better. Something just feels slightly different, so I'm thinking to keep the level playing field so to speak, maybe I should complete this project on the PS4.

Secondly, recorded gameplay files on PS5 are nearly 3 times bigger than on the PS4 which affects storage space and transfer time to my laptop.

Having said all of this, I think a trial run on the PS5 for week 28 will help me decide which way to go. If the gameplay does feel different from the PS4 and the length of time to transfer files gets too much, then I will revert back to the PS4 to finish the season.
I think the power of the PS5 makes things run a bit smoother animation wise and might be subtlety alleviating some burden needed need to process actions faster. No definitive proof but that's what it has felt like to me.

Also I'm not 100% as I haven't looked in a while but I think there is a way to change the format of video clips.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »