Home

Cincinnati Bengals Official Thread 2006-2007: Who Dey!!

This is a discussion on Cincinnati Bengals Official Thread 2006-2007: Who Dey!! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Its On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Cincinnati Bengals Official Thread 2006-2007: Who Dey!!

Bengals brought in Peter Warrick to workout for them yesterday. oh man...
Old 10-25-2006, 08:44 PM   #58
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Waterhouse
Bengals brought in Peter Warrick to workout for them yesterday. oh man...
Yeah, I heard about that. Sounds like P-Dub understands what his role would be if he came back. If he's healthy, I don't think it would be that bad of a signing.
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides
Old 10-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 12

What do ya'll Cincy homers think Perry's load will be in the coming weeks? I kept an eye on him last year and thought he'd be in for a solid season this year (until he got hurt). Picked him up in my point-per-reception fantasy league, with the thought that he may chip in 4 or 5 receptions a game, if he gets on the field.

I'd rather drink beer because drinking alot of beers makes you more manly.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:51 PM   #60
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasin2K3
What do ya'll Cincy homers think Perry's load will be in the coming weeks? I kept an eye on him last year and thought he'd be in for a solid season this year (until he got hurt). Picked him up in my point-per-reception fantasy league, with the thought that he may chip in 4 or 5 receptions a game, if he gets on the field.
I have no idea. Guy hasn't stayed healthy since he's been here.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Old 11-08-2006, 11:26 PM   #61
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

I was talking with the owner at a restaurant tonight that Bengals players happen to go to on occasion. On Monday apparently there was a group of them that had dinner with someone who paid $5000 to charity for a "dinner with the Bengals" type of thing. Chad showed up and took a few photos, signed a couple of balls, but once Marvin showed up just after dinner but in time for dessert, he bolted. This was the same day Marvin had a meeting with Chad, which prompted him to say he "sucked" then left, before his usual weekly day-after press conference. CJ must be ticked at Marvin or something. Coach needs to get control of things.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #62
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9848706

CINCINNATI -- Bengals rookie wide receiver Reggie McNeal was arrested in Houston and was charged with resisting arrest after being refused entrance to a nightclub early Sunday.

McNeal, a former Texas A&M quarterback, was arrested outside The Red Door, said Houston police spokesman Gabe Ortiz on Monday.

Ortiz said McNeal approached two officers who were standing near the entrance and became unruly when the officers told him the club was closing. McNeal "became aggressive and started using profanity" when the officers refused to let him enter, Ortiz said.

McNeal walked away, then approached the officers again and elbowed one of them in the chest. Officers detected "a strong odor of alcohol" from McNeal, police said.

McNeal was taken to jail, then released on a $1,000 bond. He was due in Harris County district court on Friday.
What I'm Currently Listening To
Old 12-04-2006, 05:32 PM   #63
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

Yeah, that was "Breaking News" at 11 o'clock last night (I put that in quotes because the news station had it as its lead story). We need Ickey Woods to be the Bengal babysitter or something. If 5 other players hadn't been arrested since January, this wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:48 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

you guys nervous about the game against the colts? i know i am, because they've lost two in a row, and i'll be damned if a peyton manning team loses 3 in a row. here's to hoping they do though! any word on levi jones or rich braham?

edit: just found this http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5761

Quote:
Head coach Marvin Lewis said Monday this is a telling week for his two injured offensive linemen and could dictate if the club is going to have center Rich Braham or left tackle Levi Jones for the rest of the season.

Several days ago Lewis indicated that Braham, out of the past 11 games with a bone bruise in the knee, asked if he could start the Thursday night game against the Ravens but reported soreness that morning. Well have a good understanding of where hes at, and that will be good for him, Lewis said of Jones. He felt once he had surgery and he gave it time to allow it to heal and rehab and get his strength back that he would then be able to come back and play. Its not doing it. Hes experienced soreness which makes him uncomfortable. Im hopeful this week (well know).

Last edited by cima; 12-11-2006 at 05:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »