Home

TO -- Does he return to Dallas in 2007?

This is a discussion on TO -- Does he return to Dallas in 2007? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #177
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: TO -- Does he return to Dallas in 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I think he would if it weren't for TO. I guess that makes me a TO *****, lol. I think the gameplan has had to unnecessarily involve TO more to pacify him and I think that Romo himself has tried to do things to keep TO on his good side. As a young QB with an outspoken WR like that, it's not really that hard to figure. How do you think a young QB who got the spotlight and is now struggling feels about a perfect pass being dropped by a WR, and after the game the WR partially blames the drop on not getting the ball thrown his way more early in the game?

Not asking you specifically of course.
Trust me, I think, like I said before, almost all his Dallas teammates don't like the guy. It's obvious.

Wait, maybe utexas will question me again and say where I got the info from. He will then say that I post a lot, and that i'm a bandwagoner for saying something bad about the Cowboys. He will finish it off by saying I should root for another team.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #178
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapinman
u really have no idea what ur talking about
Really? He is dead on.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:51 PM   #179
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Trust me, I think, like I said before, almost all his Dallas teammates don't like the guy. It's obvious.

Wait, maybe utexas will question me again and say where I got the info from. He will then say that I post a lot, and that i'm a bandwagoner for saying something bad about the Cowboys. He will finish it off by saying I should root for another team.
If you really get him pissed, he'll tell you that he is disappointed in you
Old 01-04-2007, 07:57 PM   #180
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

the biggest problem with dallas right now is they are getting manhandled on both the offensive and defensive lines. dware is the only pass rushing threat now with ellis out. if you have only one beast pass rusher, offenses can scheme to take him away, e.g. moving the pocket and such. the offensive line is just pathetic at this point. romo gets so much props for his improvisation (sp?) because half the time he is running for his life. they have a good opportunity this week. if they COMMIT to running the ball (i think they had like 10 runs against detroit last week, which is inexcusable) they can beat seattle. only problem i see for them is on defense. getting pressure is kinda a moot point against the 'hawks cuz hasselbeck gets the ball out to his receivers so quick. and dallas has given up like 13 td passes i think the past 4 games. damn, this is a t.o. thread, guess i need to comment on that to stay on topic.......imo no way parcells comes back if t.o. does. that is all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »