Home

Falcons fire Jim Mora

This is a discussion on Falcons fire Jim Mora within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2007, 12:40 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Falcons fire Jim Mora

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpro
It's funny that Vick is the only player that makes people quit a Madden game before its starts because people are afraid to face him!!!!!

LOL.

I stand corrected. Vick is an awsome QB because Madden (the game) says so. Why even vote for the Pro Bowl--we should just pick players according to their ratings in Madden.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:12 PM   #50
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

any QB in their 6th year in the league, that hovers around the 50% mark in terms of completetions is not a good QB... The fact that his career high in completetion percentage is 56.4% makes anyone who calls Vick a "good" QB look foolish IMO.

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 3

Are you crazy? Terry Bradshaw carrer comp.% was 51.9 with two hall of fame WR's. but he won 4 super bowl rings. Dan Marino had 59.6 comp.% but never won anything!
Vick haters will always doubt him,but Vick lovers appreciate what he brings to the table.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #52
Mainstream Outlaw

Kruza's Arena

OVR: 39
Lightbulb Re: Falcons fire Jim Mora

On a semi-related note, here's some info that may interest Falcons fans and followers:

In today's update of the Detroit News, it's being reported that Falcons owner Arthur Blank and general manager Rich McKay are expected to interview Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt for the team's head coaching vacancy today.

Kruza
Old 01-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
On a semi-related note, here's some info that may interest Falcons fans and followers:

In today's update of the Detroit News, it's being reported that Falcons owner Arthur Blank and general manager Rich McKay are expected to interview Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt for the team's head coaching vacancy today.

Kruza
That article had a lot of insightful nuggets. But regarding the possibility of the signing, you have to like it. Steelers are one of the teams who ran a diverse, complicated on some level or better yet just complex, offense. I remember seeing many bootleg runs and throws by the receiver Randle El. All the Falcons have to do to help out the situation is get noticeably improved in the WR corps. We'll see.

Last edited by AI_Franchise; 01-04-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
I agree Mora Jr. is a clown—and an average coach at best. But Vick is quickly running out of excuses—five years in and he’s shown very little improvement (if any). And your idea to have Vick call audibles willy-nilly would be disastrous (for the Falcons anyways).

And as far as race is concerned, Vick’s problem isn’t that he’s black—it’s that he’s the highest paid QB in the NFL and has shown very little return. Now maybe with the arrival of yet another coach, Vick will suddenly become a top tier QB. Though I doubt it.
yeah having over 1000yrds rushing means he has been doing rooty poot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »