Home

Dieselboy's 2007 NFL Mock (Rough) Draft v.1

This is a discussion on Dieselboy's 2007 NFL Mock (Rough) Draft v.1 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-03-2007, 03:17 AM   #57
--------------

dieselboy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Dieselboy's 2007 NFL Mock (Rough) Draft v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I don't see Woodley going to SD. Where would he play with Phillips and Merriman on the roster.
To be honest, I really don't see him going there either.

I just figure he is a first round pick and wouldn't be shocked if SD went defense, and I didn't have a place for him when I came to the end.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:34 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
I don't know about Houston taking Adrian Peterson. Yeah, I wouldn't mind him, but I want help on the defensive side of the ball first and foremost.

I'm afraid that management is going to get scared and give into the public by going with marketability and flash rather than something they actually need more. I think they'll go with the right decision though, and not pander to public opinion. Kubiak doesn't seem like a guy who necessarily cares, and will do what he thinks is right whether the public thinks it's the right thing to do or not.

Plus, we can grab a late-round running back. That won't be a problem. Another year of drafting for OL and one more offseason with Kubiak's zone blocking scheme should be fine.

April can't get here soon enough.

Naw...I don't think the publics opinion even comes into thought with these guys, if it did, we would have had VY or Reggie.

I think Adrian is the way to go this year.

We NEED a RB, Dayne is 28, Davis is probably never going to be 100% ever again, Lundy had his 15 mintues of fame, and Taylor is at about the 5 minute mark. Mcnair said that last year RB was a need, so I think it carries over even more into this year.

I think you can get Peterson and get a good safety in the 2nd, no problem.

Also when it comes to who to get, Lynch or Peterson. I mean Lynch is stellar and so is Peterson. I want Peterson a bit more though simply because he is a Texas player and wants to play for a Texas team, hey and that counts for something. I don't think Injuries are going to be a problem either.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:39 AM   #59
Sideshow Bob!

throwmonkey's Arena

OVR: 8

I want the Raiders to trade down and take Lynch and Troy Smith personally.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:28 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselboy
4. Calvin Johnson - WR - Georgia Tech - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mark Clayton has really regressed since his rookie campaign and Joey Galloway is 35 years old. Value and need with Johnson.
As much as I would love to see Calvin Johnson sport the pewter and red, it's probably not going to happen. I think Calvin Johnson is already off the board here and I see my Bucs drafting Gaines Adams in this situation.

And it's Michael Clayton by the way. Mark Clayton plays for the Ravens. No big deal though, common mistake.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:12 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
The 62 yard catch, Jarrett ran right by him. Steve Smith turned him around about half a dozen times also.

It was not a stellar night for Hall.
BK, we all know that talent isn't what matters for cornerbacks. It's all about the 40. Hense why South Carolina DBs who aren't even All SEC and get toasted by Brandon Cox are picked in the first round.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #62
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
BK, we all know that talent isn't what matters for cornerbacks. It's all about the 40. Hense why South Carolina DBs who aren't even All SEC and get toasted by Brandon Cox are picked in the first round.
just like the CB that played for the Packers, got toasted repeatedly on national tv and was cut the next day, lol.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:48 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 13

As long as the Cowboys take a OL or a FS, Im happy.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:31 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 15

The bears wont take a TE in the first round. Well probably go Linbacker, Defensive Back, Offensive line, before they go tight end, unless another Vernon Davis emerges

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »