Home

Vikings @ Giants

This is a discussion on Vikings @ Giants within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: Vikings @ Giants

Wow did not see that coming. I was right about AD, I knew if this was the playoffs he would be playing. Any ways Jacks is starting to grow on me. Maybe he is the future.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #34
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Embarrassing

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 11-25-2007, 04:16 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 28

Even though Eli stunk up the joint no way it can be blamed all on him. When he has to get rid of the ball in .05 seconds on a 3 man rush who do you blame for that? If it's a 3 man rush where do you think the other 8 cats are? What can he do? He can sit on the ball all day, at some points, and in this game MANY points, he has to try to make something out of nothing. I don't Eli is a "make something outta nothing" kinda of QB and ultimately that decides championships. Or at least favors heavily in deciding championships.

Jacobs is out so there goes the running. Bradshaw got a couple of good runs when they used him as a back. So what do the Giants do? Not use him. Burress couldn't make a cut if he had to get away from an 18-wheeler bearing down on him so what do they do? Keep asking him to cut over the middle. But there where plays Eli should have seen and made and he didn't. Eli was a big part of the problem but you can't put it all on his shoulders. The Oline stunk badly. When they weren't getting penalties they weren't protecting him. Eli is going to need to learn to scramble and fast. He's going to need to learn if he doesn't see what he needs right away then F' it and take off and get 3 or 4 yards.

You guys who hate on the Giants for getting him need to get off it. The Giants were pulled into that deal. If anything I feel for the Giants for getting duped. One thing that gets me is I wonder if they secretly want Eli to get jacked up. They keep leaving him in games he has no shot at winning when he's been getting flattened all day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2007, 04:21 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
Even though Eli stunk up the joint no way it can be blamed all on him. When he has to get rid of the ball in .05 seconds on a 3 man rush who do you blame for that? If it's a 3 man rush where do you think the other 8 cats are? What can he do? He can sit on the ball all day, at some points, and in this game MANY points, he has to try to make something out of nothing. I don't Eli is a "make something outta nothing" kinda of QB and ultimately that decides championships. Or at least favors heavily in deciding championships.

Jacobs is out so there goes the running. Bradshaw got a couple of good runs when they used him as a back. So what do the Giants do? Not use him. Burress couldn't make a cut if he had to get away from an 18-wheeler bearing down on him so what do they do? Keep asking him to cut over the middle. But there where plays Eli should have seen and made and he didn't. Eli was a big part of the problem but you can't put it all on his shoulders. The Oline stunk badly. When they weren't getting penalties they weren't protecting him. Eli is going to need to learn to scramble and fast. He's going to need to learn if he doesn't see what he needs right away then F' it and take off and get 3 or 4 yards.

You guys who hate on the Giants for getting him need to get off it. The Giants were pulled into that deal. If anything I feel for the Giants for getting duped. One thing that gets me is I wonder if they secretly want Eli to get jacked up. They keep leaving him in games he has no shot at winning when he's been getting flattened all day.
Take care of the football that all we asking for dont turn it over and what this moron did throw 4 picks dont protect eli he is a freaking bust. What he has like 3 yrs left on his contract please hurry up so we can cut this guy..
Old 11-25-2007, 04:53 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 20

Lets hope Eli stays the Giants QB for many years to come!

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Old 11-25-2007, 04:58 PM   #38
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta95
Lets hope Eli stays the Giants QB for many years to come!
Giants, after that debacle, are still 2 games ahead of the Eagles and their gimpy QB.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:59 PM   #39
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

I still have faith in Eli. He had a terrible game, Peyton had a worse game and so did Romo. It happens. Eli has been overall pretty good this year.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #40
We'll waste him too.

snepp's Arena

OVR: 32

I'd like to apologize in advance.

On a serious note, I didn't think there was any way in hell we win this game (without Manning giving it away that is). Our draft pick just got a little worse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »