Home

Bengals At 49ers

This is a discussion on Bengals At 49ers within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2007, 08:45 AM   #81
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Bengals At 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitomulder
It's time for Marvin to go.

He has lost this team. I could go into details but I'm sure anyone who watched this game can see all of this teams deficincies.

TJ and Chad's body language in the 4th quarter says it all.

When I finally think the Bengals Organization is heading in the right direction, they take two steps back.
Here is your answer..........get rid of MIKE BROWN....OWNER....only way to move in right direction he is still operating this franchise in the early 80's...no GM....team has the smallest scouting staff in NFL....Marvin is still somewhat of a puppet...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #82
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I hope the Niners win next week too, anything to keep the Pats from getting a better draft pick..lol
Old 12-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #83
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I hope the Niners win next week too, anything to keep the Pats from getting a better draft pick..lol
Agreed, just go ahead and win the next 2.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:51 PM   #84

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Im a little late here but the Niners looked pretty good but I cant help but think its because of the Bengals defense and not so much about Hill being the long term answer at QB. The lone promising sign was the amount of carries Gore got but I have a hard time believing that they will continue to run him like this if we arent protecting a lead, it seems like whenever we fall behind, which this year has been a lot, we go straight to the passing game and Gore becomes either a dump off or a blocker. Personally, the biggest difference wasnt just Hill completing passes it was the miracle that is Darrell Jackson not dropping everything thrown his way, that was literally a miracle itself. Throw in the fact that we had nearly a +10:00 minute advantage in TOP and our defense wasnt work out by halftime and I liked what I saw but I have to remain realistic since it was the Bengals after all.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 12

I was at the game. It was fun seeing the 9ers actually move the ball for once, even if it was against the Bengals' defense. We'll see how Shaun Hill does against a much better defense. But lots of people are already praising him here on the local sports talk radio station KNBR 680. He does seem to have better field vision than Alex Smith, and a "more catchable" pass (see Darrell Jackson!). He can even scramble, step up in the pocket, etc...Can't wait to see how well he plays next week.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2007, 09:47 PM   #86
Get Ducked Up!

oakfan162's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by richierich
I was at the game. It was fun seeing the 9ers actually move the ball for once, even if it was against the Bengals' defense. We'll see how Shaun Hill does against a much better defense. But lots of people are already praising him here on the local sports talk radio station KNBR 680. He does seem to have better field vision than Alex Smith, and a "more catchable" pass (see Darrell Jackson!). He can even scramble, step up in the pocket, etc...Can't wait to see how well he plays next week.
I've heard the slurping on KNBR too. Especially on Murph and Mac. Jeez. lol. I hope he can play well enough these last two weeks to force the Yorks to give him a contract for next year and push Alex in training camp next year.
Warriors
49ers
Old 12-17-2007, 11:43 PM   #87
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
Here is your answer..........get rid of MIKE BROWN....OWNER....only way to move in right direction he is still operating this franchise in the early 80's...no GM....team has the smallest scouting staff in NFL....Marvin is still somewhat of a puppet...
He's always been the problem. He is probably one of the top 5 worst owners in all of professional sports.

But since I have finally come to the realization that he's never gonna sell the team, I've learned to funnel my hate elsewhere. It gets boring hating the same guy for 15 plus years .

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 12-18-2007, 01:19 AM   #88

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I hear ya about owners, the Yorks are awful, I still cant believe that he was locking up the Gatorade last year or the year before to cut down on cost, just rediculous if you ask me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »