Home

McNabb wants playmakers on his team

This is a discussion on McNabb wants playmakers on his team within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: McNabb wants playmakers on his team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Isn't Ocho Cinco gonna be on the market too???
Chad my boy but he is also a head case. He need the ball and attention. He is TO LITE.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #50
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
He already pouted and Romo ignored him and kept playing. The nature of TO is to pout but it is how the organization react to his attitude. Guess what, Jerry Rice threw a few in his day.
Ok...Jerry Rice's personality is of no comparison to TO's. Jerry Rice wasn't holding press conferences in is front yard in Jersey, and doing sit-ups for the media. I doubt Jerry Rice ever even spoke in the 3rd person too. You only condone TO because (1) He is putting up numbers (2) Your franchise post Aikman, Emmit, and Irvin are winning now (3) He has not had some huge outburst like in Philly.

Maybe he has matured some....Who knows...But the guy is a walking timebomb.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Ok...Jerry Rice's personality is of no comparison to TO's. Jerry Rice wasn't holding press conferences in is front yard in Jersey, and doing sit-ups for the media. I doubt Jerry Rice ever even spoke in the 3rd person too. You only condone TO because (1) He is putting up numbers (2) Your franchise post Aikman, Emmit, and Irvin are winning now (3) He has not had some huge outburst like in Philly.

Maybe he has matured some....Who knows...But the guy is a walking timebomb.
Jerry Rice didn't go to TO extremes but Jerry would let you know when he wasn't getting the ball enough.

I only condone TO because he is a talent and always been a talent. I defended TO when he was a 49ers, Raven, and Eagles. I became a TO fan when he caught the winning touch down pass in the Packers playoff game. I really became a fan when he stood on our star.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #52
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMonroy
Why is he doing fine in Dallas? McNabb is not around.

Look dude everybody knows McNabb is a little bitch.
LOL Funny stuff.

Owens has had problems wherever he's gone. Even Dallas. Only difference this year is that Dallas has the proper people around him to contain him. That is all.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
LOL Funny stuff.

Owens has had problems wherever he's gone. Even Dallas. Only difference this year is that Dallas has the proper people around him to contain him. That is all.
Thanks for proving my point. When you are around bitches everything falls apart. When you are around a class organization all goes well.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #54
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point. When you are around bitches everything falls apart. When you are around a class organization all goes well.
What changed TO is his brush w/ death...er...Suicide attempt. He had an out of body expereince, and decided to just shut up and play football. Plus Drew Rosenhaus probably told him how hard he was making his job, and that he needs to calm it down if he expects to get another contract in this league someday.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
What changed TO is his brush w/ death...er...Suicide attempt. He had an out of body expereince, and decided to just shut up and play football. Plus Drew Rosenhaus probably told him how hard he was making his job, and that he needs to calm it down if he expects to get another contract in this league someday.
I think it was more Parcells. Parcells handle TO perfectly. Set a standard for the team and as long as meet those standards ignore the rest. The player really just want to play. The player had a good week of practice.

Romo has this oh gosh attitude and haven't develop the big ego of many players and just maybe TO grew up a little. TO is the main reason we are 13-3 and I am willing to take his other stuff in stride.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #56
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:

Now you're just talking out of your ***. San Francisco isn't a class organization? I don't hear any crap going on with the Eagles' organization.

I know the homer glasses on you are strong and fierce, but what I am talking about is that Dallas put people around Owens like Cavin Hill and so on to take Owens to the side and basically babysit his whiny behind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »