Home

Is LT disgruntled?

This is a discussion on Is LT disgruntled? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #25
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Is LT disgruntled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
Seriously, when did the Pro Football forum become a gossip forum?
im guessing the same day talking about anything off the field was officially considered gossip

Quote:
I will say this though, he isn't humble after all.
really? examples?

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 01-18-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #26
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Am I wrong in saying that? That word is used all the time here, yet when it concerns LT, I'm not being civil? OK.

The original poster mentioned the things, plus the end of last year, he "bitches" about the Pats celebrating a win. Real humble.
It looks like you're skirting my question. Why don't you list out what the instances that make you believe LT has been a "bitch"?
Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #27
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Because those things indeed did NOT happen. Good one. Nothing to perceive, it's pretty obvious what was going on.
You have no idea what was going on, or being said. You've perceived something, but you have no clue. No one here does.

But it does give people like you the chance to knock him.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #28
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
As for Pats fan, we all know where that motivation comes from.
I actually would like to know where this "motivation" comes from as a Pats fan. Please, tell me what motivates me.

I mean, I'm a Pats fan and I don't hate LT. I lost a little respect for him off the field after his post-game comments about Belichick and the Pats in last year's playoffs, but I still respect his on the field play and still would say he is a good leader, despite recent "struggles" - if you could even call them that.

Yet, you seem to love grouping Pats fans all into one huge, insecure, hateful, arrogant bundle (or at least from your recent posts about us Pats fans that seems to be what you think), so please I would love to know what motivates me to look so hard just to find something wrong with a player, as a Pats fan.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Bottomline for LT. He's the leader of the team. Everyone on that team says the same thing. He's won a pair of rushing titles and the MVP in the last couple of years. He took less money to stay here, when the organization was down. He's probably going to be a hall of famer. The team has won 3 of the last 4 AFC West titles and is playing for the AFC Championship this weekend.

Knowing all that, I'll take LT on my team any day. If people want to try to read in to things or find things to knock him for, more power to 'em.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:00 PM   #30
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
It looks like you're skirting my question. Why don't you list out what the instances that make you believe LT has been a "bitch"?
I just did, did I not? I said, what the original poster said, and after the Pats game last year. WTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You have no idea what was going on, or being said. You've perceived something, but you have no clue. No one here does.

But it does give people like you the chance to knock him.
I do know what was going on after the Pats game, everyone did. Let's face it, unless LT needed to take a bathroom break, no reason to just get up and leave when your QB comes to sit next to you. I don't care to knock him, he is a GREAT player, but he isn't the guy the media made him out to be. I don't see how anyone, but you of course, can see differently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
im guessing the same day talking about anything off the field was officially considered gossip

really? examples?
Let's see, you posted some of the examples, then you bring in the playoffs last year and yeah he is real humble.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:00 PM   #31
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn
I actually would like to know where this "motivation" comes from as a Pats fan. Please, tell me what motivates me.

I mean, I'm a Pats fan and I don't hate LT. I lost a little respect for him off the field after his post-game comments about Belichick and the Pats in last year's playoffs, but I still respect his on the field play and still would say he is a good leader, despite recent "struggles" - if you could even call them that.

Yet, you seem to love grouping Pats fans all into one huge, insecure, hateful, arrogant bundle (or at least from your recent posts about us Pats fans that seems to be what you think), so please I would love to know what motivates me to look so hard just to find something wrong with a player, as a Pats fan.
You put it in your own post. He had the audacity to say something negative about Bellicheck or the Pats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2008, 12:01 PM   #32
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn

Longhorn, it's his forte. Generalization.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »