Home

Steve Spagnuolo a lock to be new Falcons Head Coach?

This is a discussion on Steve Spagnuolo a lock to be new Falcons Head Coach? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
Pro

MikeRo72's Arena

OVR: 6
Steve Spagnuolo a lock to be new Falcons Head Coach?

Now that his defensive schemes have shut down 3 playoff tested QBs in Garcia, Romo (well maybe not this guy), and Favre. Is Steve a lock to become the ATL head man?

Discuss
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Steve Spagnuolo a lock to be new Falcons Head Coach?

I would venture to say so. Either him or Rex Ryan.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

I would say so, but its more to do with all the other names dropping out than the way his defense has played recently.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 01-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Mr.Burns's Arena

OVR: 3

I doubt the Giants let him go. They should make him assistant head coach.
Picturing the faces of Chargers' fans and certain studio analysts as they watch Eli play in the Super Bowl XLII from their respective homes, or for some - a television studio - Priceless.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man I hope we can keep him w/ the Giants, I love his aggressiveness.. And when Coughlin hangs it up I wouldn't mind him as the Giants coach.

On a side note...

I get off work at 10pm every night and I am a avid sports radio listener (1530 FSN & ESPN 1000 radio) and this caller last night brought a great point. Now that Shockey is sidelined (which btw I think he's a GREAT talent) but I think Eli is liking the fact that he don't Jeremy yelling in his face or demanding the ball. The Boss Man is playing very good in his departure...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGMIA23
Man I hope we can keep him w/ the Giants, I love his aggressiveness.. And when Coughlin hangs it up I wouldn't mind him as the Giants coach.

On a side note...

I get off work at 10pm every night and I am a avid sports radio listener (1530 FSN & ESPN 1000 radio) and this caller last night brought a great point. Now that Shockey is sidelined (which btw I think he's a GREAT talent) but I think Eli is liking the fact that he don't Jeremy yelling in his face or demanding the ball. The Boss Man is playing very good in his departure...
Shockey needs to learn how to catch the ball in the redzone before he yells at anyone. Still the most overrated TE in the league. (IMO)
Old 01-22-2008, 02:09 PM   #7
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Yeah, hopefully we do one of those Jason Garrett/Jim Caldwell wink-and-nod type deals with Spagnuolo.

Quote:
On a side note...

I'm not sure about this. Shockey seemed to be toning it down, before he got injured. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't get to watch every Giants game, but I don't recall him being a distraction this year. It wouldn't hurt to have Shockey in the mix on offense, just to give defenses something else to worry about. I do agree that Eli should continue to spread the ball around and no single receiver needs to be the focal point every week. Unless there's a mismatch to exploit, like Plax last week.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 01-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

falcons just hired mike smith from the jags organization

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »